Sebastian Vettel & Charles Leclerc

Based on the news of Sebastian leaving Ferrari and Charles struggling with the loss. Will include depression, anxiety and some light to moderate smut.
Enjoy.

Having friendships in Formula One is hard. Especially when one of you catches feelings.
-
Sebastian Vettel had had a long run with Ferrari until the 2021 season. Six long years. Some painful, dreadful moments, but some also really really good ones. Sebastian had been partnered with Kimi Raikkonen for four of those six years. It was easy with Kimi. He knew the team favoured Seb and honestly Kimi let them. He didn't want to fight, he just wanted to race.
The last two years of his time at Ferrari, Sebastian was partnered with Charles Leclerc. A newbie, he was no longer a rookie, but he was still young and feisty. However, Sebastian was not angry or upset that someone new and younger would be next to him. He was glad, happy, excited. He felt like he would finally be being pushed by his teammate, to race better, to want it more. He had met Charles before, the boy was under no impression that he was number one in the Italian team. He knew that Charles would try to push it. Push him when racing, push his way through the team, each young racer did. Sebastian remembers he did when he was Charles's age. You can't stop it. You just want, want, want. It's a teenage thing. A teenage thing that Sebastian always does is overthink. Way way too much. He knows he has no need to. We was sure Ferrari would keep him for a few more years, and thats all he needed.
-
It becomes difficult, maintaining that off-track relationship and the on-track relationship.
Most of the time, it doesn't end well.
-
Charles had never been so nervous in his life. He was heading to the Ferrari factory in Maranello today. He had a-lot to prove to this team. He had only been in Formula One for a year. Just barely not a rookie anymore. Charles didn't really know what to expect. Yes he had been here before, but not as a Scuderia Ferrari driver. He prepared himself for a rollercoaster that could veer off track.

Charles was wrong. He had no reason to prepare for a bad day at the factory. They welcomed him with open arms. He was sure that all this attention would soon wear off though. He had seen it before with Kimi and now Sebastian. Charles hadn't expected Seb to be at the factory as he knew Seb preferred not to go there. However, Sebastian was there. Charles was glad he was. He always looked up to Seb, he was like a father figure to everyone. He hadn't had another man pay decent attention to him since he last saw his brothers. Those times were ones he cherished always, and time he spent with his mother. Charles was very family-oriented. He missed home 95% of the time. He was happy they raced there though. Charles really adores Sebastian. His easy-going, lovable, gentle personality resonated from him for miles. He knew that he would have to also prove himself to Sebastian too, not just the team. He wanted to impress Seb, however he could. Accepted. Being accepted was one thing Charles always strived to do. He had just hoped one day, that Sebastian could accept him too.
-
Never thought I'd be the one to set the same trap.
Then you left and now I'm right down to the wire.
-
It was the break in the season, mid September. It was warm in Maranello. The team had asked both drivers to remain in Maranello during the break. To run in the sims, practice against each-other, get to know each-other. They did just that.

"So Charles, you want me to go easy or hard on you?" Seb asked as they were about to race in the simulator. "Let's go for hard, show me what you're made of old man." Charles chuckled. They had found racing each-other in the sim, rather fun. Charles had mostly won, occasionally letting Sebastian win. However, unannounced to Charles, Sebastian had actually been practicing. And had in-fact heavily improved in the sim. Charles was confused, he thought Sebastian may have been cheating. "SEB, are you cheating?! There's no way you're this good!" Seb laughed, "Oh Charles, I've been practicing. You're the best huh?" Charles huffed, "Unfair." Sebastian just giggled to himself. The Monegasque was cute when angry, but so incredibly sexy at the same time. Normally, Seb would've scolded himself at those thoughts. But this time he didn't care. In fact, Seb was sure he didn't care before.
-
Before the Ferrari duo knew it, it was the start of the 2020 Season.
The pair had been being put up by the team as Covid-19 had meant they needed to isolate, stay at home.
"Hello Mattia." "Sebastian, to save money and make it easier to be a team for when the season restarts, we are going to put you and Charles in a house together." "I see. Is this for bubble groups?" "Yes, it is so we know who needs to isolate if someone in the team was to contract the virus. I know it probably isn't the best thing, but it would really help the team." "Yes, I understand. It is not a problem." "Thank you Sebastian. Bye bye."
"Hello Charles." "Mattia, how can I help?" "No help needed Charles, just some information. We are needing to put you and Sebastian into the same house. For Covid-19 reasons we feel this would be the easiest way to keep all team members safe." "Oh, I see. O-okay. Yes, that's no problem. Thank you for telling me." "Thank you Charles, Bye."

The two teammates were cautious. Not wanting to overstep. Charles had decided to head to the house that evening, as he knew Sebastian wouldn't be there until the next day. Charles arrived there rather late, 11.37pm. He quickly bought all his stuff in, and set it in the bedroom on the right. He had a look around, the fridge was fully stocked thanks to the team and the place was actually quite homely. He made sure all the doors were locked before heading to bed.
-
It was the next morning when Sebastian arrived. He was greeted at the door by Charles, a rather giddy Charles. Cute. Sebastian wasn't as enthusiastic as Charles was about this. He just wasn't sure he would be happy sharing a house with Charles.
However, after Sebastian had had a look around the downstairs, he headed upstairs. He heard Charles humming a song. Not sure what, but it was probably his Senorita stuff. He looked into the bathroom to see Charles stacking the cabinet shelves, leaving half for him and half for me. How cute is that? He left a space for me. No one at Ferrari has really done that for me. But now, Charles has.
Charles spotted Seb from the corner of his eye. "Oh Seb! I wasn't sure what room you would want but the one on the left is bigger so I left that one for you." He said with a smile. Charles was ever so thoughtful. First the cabinet, now the biggest room. "Thank you Charles. How considerate. Thank you." Seb smiled back at him before heading into the room on the left.
-
Sebastian unpacked his stuff and sorted things in the ways he liked them set out. He would normally head back to Switzerland during the break, but the team had asked him to stay, so he did. He had finished in his room when a knock on the door drew him out of his thoughts. "Come in." The door opened and Charles stood there in the doorway. "Oo, nice room Seb." Seb chuckled, "Thank you Charles, Can I help you?" Charles giggled with a blush, "Yes, I wanted to know what you would like for dinner later?" Sebastian pondered for a minute, "Hm, you?" Seb said with a wink and smirk. Charles gasped and blush, "Sebastian, that was naughty!" Seb chuckled, "How about I treat us to takeout?" Charles smiled, "I like that idea."
-
They laid the table together. Music in the background, dancing around the table and with each other. Their food had been ordered, soon to arrive. However, a slow song came on. Sebastian held a hand out to Charles, in which Charles gladly took. The hands of Charles found their way to Seb's neck and the hands of Seb found their way to Charles's hips. Swaying with the music, bodies pressed up close. Charles looked up slightly, the glowing light of Seb's eyes laid into his own. The slightly breeze from Seb's breath dusted his face. The gap between their lips became smaller and smaller. But a loud "Ding, dong." frightened them away from each other, as Charles scurried off to answer the door.
Seb sat down at the table, awaiting Charles. He came back with the bag of food and emptied it onto the table for them to share. The time spent eating was silent. The two clearly vividly remembering what nearly happened just moments ago.
Charles quickly packed away the food when they were done eating. He hurried off to his room, not wanting to upset Sebastian. He got out of his clothes and into some black Calvin Klein boxers and a oversized hoodie. He sat on his bed, tears streaming, eyes red, cheeks red, nose sniffly. He heard two light knocks, knowing it was Sebastian he didn't answer. This didn't stop Seb from entering. Sebastian was saddened by what he saw. Charles was crying, engulfed by a large hoodie. He looked distraught. Seb sighed, walked over to him and stood infront of him. He held his arms out and Charles looked up at him and Sebastian nodded. Charles practically leapt into Seb's arms, his legs wrapping around Seb's waist. Sebastian turned the light off in Charles's room and headed out of it, Charles still in his arms. Soothing movements dragging up his back. He walked him and Charles across the hall and into his room. He turned the lamp on. He got into his bed, his back against the headrest and Charles straddling him. He held Charles tightly, and whispered to him, "Charles, I don't want to make this worse. But I have to tell you this now before you find out else where okay?" He felt Charles nod and hold onto him tighter. "Charles, at the end of the season, I will be leaving Ferrari." Seb felt Charles jolt upwards, his eyes flickering all over Seb's face before Charles smashes his lips on to Seb's. Their tongues fight for dominance but Seb wins. Charles lets out a moan, his hand moves and entangles in Seb's hair. They pull away when air is most certainly needed. "Obviously I'm upset you're leaving, but I know it's for the best for you. I just don't want to lose this, you, us or whatever this is, please." Seb smiles at Charles, "Charles, you're right. It is the best thing for everyone. Don't worry about losing me, or this or us. I have wanted to touch you like this for so long. Now I have you all to myself." Charles smiled and giggled. "Yes, all yours. Oh Seb why didn't we do this earlier?!"
"I have no idea Charles. I wish I would've known because this is, you are, gorgeous."