Pierre Gasly & Charles Leclerc

Based on when they were younger,
Will include Spa when Anthoine's crash.

1996 & 1997, Pierre and Charles were born. Strangers until 2010 when they were teammates in karting and finished p1-p2 in the french championship. Growing up together the pair were close, some may say, "too close". It didn't bother the pair, they were happy in each others company and they trusted each other, thats all that mattered to them.
Eight years later, the two were racing in formula one, the big league, with the best of the best. Although at that point, they were the worst of the best, trying to get to grips with the new faster, more streamlined cars meant crashes, losing control, not being fast enough. But somehow the pair never let what happened on the track ruin their friendship. Their dream has always been to stand on the podium together again, more than once. That dream has not yet come, it looked more than certain too when Pierre joined redbull in 2019. Although his trip to redbull was short lived, he enjoyed the experience of a competitive and faster car. When he went back to Toro Rosso he claimed P2 ahead of Hamilton, he shoved it back into redbulls face, and Charles was overjoyed by Pierre's finish.
By the end of 2019, Charles had won in Spa and Monza, Pierre not so lucky but was still happy for Charles. He had encouraged Charles to win in Spa, for Anthoine. Anthoine was a dear friend to the pair of boys, and they were devastated when he was involved in a shunt that killed him. Charles went onto win the Belgian Grand Prix and won in honour of Anthoine. The boys had for so many years, kept their friendship without many emotional feelings and details within their lives. However, after the incident in Spa, Charles had become distressed, upset, lonely and needed the comfort of his bestfriend.
Charles charged out of the Ferrari garage and into the Toro Rosso hospitality. He found himself outside of Pierre's drivers room, Charles knocked rapidly on the door. Pierre opened the door and saw the state his bestfriend was in, Charles ran at Pierre, pulling him into a hug. Charles sobbed into Pierre's chest, his arms around Pierre's neck, Pierre held Charles just above his hip, his left hand rubbing up and down Charles' back. "Oh, Charlie, Charlie. It's okay, I'm here." "I hate it Pierre, without Anthoine. I miss him" "I know Charles, me too. But he is in a better place now, away from the dangers of motor racing, and he is certainly not in pain anymore Charles." "I know, i know, it's just hard to imagine life without him. It's scary to think that it could've been me, or even worse you Pie." Pierre smiled at the nickname, Charles hadn't used it since 2013, he kissed Charles's forehead and whispered to him, "Carlo, no one said it's going to be easy. Especially seeing as Anthoine was a brother to us, but he wouldn't want you to be upset, he would want you to push, to carry on exceeding expectations in formula one. He would want you to remember him, but to move on from the loss of him and to speak of the good and the fun parts." "I guess you are right, pie. I will try, it won't be easy but I will do it for Anthoine. I cannot stay alone tonight Pierre." "Good Charles, I believe in you okay, and I'm here for you. You can stay with me at the hotel."
Pierre's hotel room was blue, spacious and cosy. Charles was in the bathroom changing into new clothes, not wanting to be in ferrari uniform. He stares at himself in the mirror, a tear leaves his eye, and another and then another. He unlocks the door to the bathroom to find Pierre on the bed, on his phone. Charles whispers to him, "Pierre, i'm not upset but i can't help but cry." Pierre looks up at Charles, puts his phone down and motions for Charles to come and lie with him. Pierre pulls Charles in for a hug, his leg over Pierres, his arm across Pierres chest and around his neck. "Charlie, you are going to be okay without Anthoine. You just have to believe." "I'm trying, i promise i will try. i just want to rest." Pierre pulls Charles onto his lap and brings Charles chest close to his, Charles wraps his arms around Pierre's neck and puts his head in the crook of Pierre's neck. Charles had always thought that the frenchman was extremely attractive, those blue eyes like daggers when he would look at Charles, the light stubble he had grown, the aftershave he wore, prada black to be precise, all were very fond to the monegasque. Charles breathed in, and lightly placed a kiss to Pierre's neck. Pierre's eyes opened, he placed another kiss to his neck, moving higher with each kiss, Pierre didn't stop Charles, his hands crept down to Charles hips and then his ass, giving it a squeeze, Charles jolted up from the touch and gasped as Pierre smirked, "Two can play at this game Charles." Pierre's eyes now a electric blue, Charles ran his hands from Pierre's lower abdomen up to his neck, his eyes flicked from Pierre's eyes to his lips, and he leaned in. Pierre leaned in too Charles also, he brought his hands up to Charles' face and pulled him into the kiss. Charles's lips softer than he had imagined, the kiss was slow, meaningful, Charles moaned into Pierre's mouth as he slipped his tongue into Charles's mouth, they fought for dominance. Charles crumbled under his touch, they pulled away panting. "woah, pie." Charles giggled, Pierre put his hand on Charles cheek and whispered, "Charlie, I'm in love with you. I have been since we were teammates in 2010. Watching you breakdown over Anthoine's death broke my heart, i want to help you. I love you Charlie." "Oh Pie, I'm in love with you also. I hate these feelings I'm having about losing Anthoine, but I'm grounded now. Thanks to you, I have all i need to believe in myself, and to move on, to come to terms with it. So thank you. I love you too Pie."
That night, they connected souls, they become one with eachother. They fell in love deeply, they made love, cared for eachother and helped eachother with the loss of a close friend. The pair become stronger and stronger together each day that passed by. They raised a toast for Anthoine in Spa 2020, and in Spa 2021,
For Anthoine. Forever in our hearts.