Max Verstappen & Lando Norris

Based on Lando's side job as stripper. This is fake and made up. 2020 drivers minus George Russell (he is not a driver in this) for this one. Will include 16+ topics, smut and ideas.

It was no secret that Lando Norris was one of Formula One's new and upcoming stars. He was only young and even though he stunned teams in Formula 3 and Formula 2, nothing could be a better place to showcase his talent apart from Formula 1. Lando was earning good money, no doubt about it. But driving a racecar was not his only hobby. Lando was into pole dancing, stripping and everything that came with a stripping job. He worked at "The Black Horse" on Tuesday nights. His hours obviously relied around racing weekends. The owner of the club was his good friend George Russell. They grew up together and George always knew that Lando karted and poledanced in his spare time. George invited Lando one time to perform at his strip club. Lando loved it, the other guys, his little family he calls them. The other strippers were more experienced than Lando, but couldn't do as many moves as Lando. George was also Lando's manager and he went to every race Lando was in. Making sure his number one dancer was killing it on the track too.
-
Max was ready. Visor down. Hands strongly gripped to his steering wheel. Imola 2021. 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. Boom, Go. Foot on fully on the throttle. Engines firing and humming. Max took off, starting well, Lando was lightly further back in P7. Max worried about the brit constantly. The team expecting Lando to do big things for the team was hardly fair on the young boy. Max had remembered what Christian and Helmut were like with him when he joined redbull. They expected so much, valued him like he was a 10 million pound diamond. Put up on a pedestal that they had given to him so easily. Any new teammate of Max's had no chance at succeeding. Max didn't want Lando to fall into the same boat of being so heavily admired by the team like he was. It not only hurt other people, but it hurt you the most. It changed you.
By the end of the race Max was P1 and Lando was P3. It felt good, but oh so bittersweet. Other drivers had crashes but Max was proud of Lando. He delivered a P3 finish, that was probably his best performance so far. See for Max things at Redbull had been so difficult in the beginning. He kept losing the car, going off track and costing his team so much money. But Lando embraced it, he knew there were expectations of him and he did what he had to do, to survive. Now that was something Max had always liked about Lando. A hardworking, dedicated boy. Though, he had a secret that only Lando himself knew.
-
Lando was happy with his P3 finish in Imola. He celebrated alongside Max and Lewis. One of the best days of his life. However, Lando was looking forward to seeing the guys at the club on Monday night as he flew back to London on Monday morning. He was excited to work an extra day and spend sometime with people who didn't just want to talk about racing. He also wanted to thank George. His bestfriend did a lot for him, paid his bills, cared for him, all of that. He wanted to thank George in a new way this time. Lando decided he would get one of the boys to give George a lap dance. Now Lando knew George had a crush on Alex, one of his employees. So Alex was Lando's gift to George. George was thankful, and enjoyed his gift probably a bit too much. Lando was just happy to see his friend happy.
-
Lando headed to the club, his kit bag in hand. He pulled up out the back of the club and headed though the back entrance. He went to the dressing room, changed into a red lace pair of booty shorts and a pair of red heels. He covered up with a silk white robe with Lando embroidered on the back. It was 8.45pm, the club opened at 9. He walked into the main floor and saw the guys warming up. Lando joined in, just doing some stretches to get warm. He was excited after coming off a podium weekend. He wanted to have a great performance tonight too. And he knew he would, just those silly nerves he gets. 8.57pm, Lando headed backstage to make sure he looked okay. He wouldn't be starting the show, Jamie would be. So he knew he wasn't first. Although, Lando knew George was here tonight and he was definitely eyeing up Alex. Lando saw Benny coming off of the stage and he knew he was next to perform. Lando strutted out onto the stage, his red heels planting into the floor with each step. He grabbed the pole and slut dropped against it. He threw himself up and around the pole, his body moving perfectly. He finished his performance with a split drop down onto the floor. Lando looked out into the crowd, a familiar face caught his attention. A shocked expression covered Lando's face. Max Verstappen was in the audience and just watched Lando being a slut. Lando picked himself up and hurried off the stage. Max was in awe at what had just happened. Max watched the movements Lando had performed. The way his small, round ass jiggled with each move. The way his waist was so thin and curved, boy those hips were swinging. Max had always wondered how George and Lando were friends now he knew. George had invited Max to his club to see George's number one dancer. Max didn't know who it was though, but George told him all but one performer. And that one performer, was none other than Lando Norris.
-
Lando had ran backstage and to George's office. He was not there. He tried to leave but someone was blocking the door. A muscular, strong, chiselled man stood infront of him. A certain blue eyed, brown haired, Dutchman was blocking his exit. Lando whined and leaned his head on Max's chest. "You shouldn't have seen that." Max held Lando's head close to him and ran his fingers through Lando's hair, "I dunno Lando, that was fucking sexy." "what?" Lando blushed. He was still wearing his clothing from his performance, his bare chest touching Max's clothed torso. "Lando, I knew something was up with you when I overheard some of yours and George's conversation. I was intrigued because I cared and I thought it was something to do with the team. However, I was wrong. I enjoyed watching your small booty sway with each movement and your body bend in ways I didn't know you could bend." Lando looked up at Max, his eyes burning into Lando's. He was happy in Max's arms, he felt safe, cared for, loved. Though, he couldn't just ignore Max's words, "Max, touch me." Lando was touch starved, he was hungry for attention. He wanted anything he could get and getting it from Max meant more than just a quick fuck for money. He wanted Max because Max wanted him, and Lando's feelings for Max had always been there. Lando had liked Max since their early karting days. The feelings grew as the two became older, except Lando didn't know Max wanted him the same way. "With pleasure, my love." Max put his hands around Lando's ass and hoisted him up into his arms. Lando's legs wrapped around Max's waist. Max laid Lando back and brought one hand up to cup Lando's cheek. Their eyes bore into each others souls, the deepest of secrets embedded their way into the other. Yet both seemed so content with the position, the person beneath or above them and the close proximity they were sharing. Max leaned down a placed a kiss on Lando's lips. A quick peck. Max pulled away, his eyes already on Lando's face. His face was covered with a deep red tint of blush. His eyes were lazily open, Lando was visibly dazed by the kiss Max placed on his lips. "Max." Lando whined, he wanted all of Max. All of Max for all of himself. Lando had never wanted anyone so bad, the emotions he had were overpowering him. "Kiss me." Lando whispered. Max was riled up, the view he had beneath him. The thought of Lando pinned under him, with his legs wide open and wrapped around Max's waist made Max want Lando even more. Max held Lando's chin and pulled the brit into another kiss. This time it was longer, tongues involved, passionate, slow. Lando's hands tangled up in Max's brown locks, Max's hand cupping Lando's cheek and his other hand on Lando's waist. Lando smiled at Max, his hands still in Max's hair, "Woah Max." Max chuckled, "Lando, I want this. I want you, I want there to be a you and me, an us." Lando blushed and smiled, "Me too Max, me too." Max was beaming with smiles, he leaned down and gathered Lando into another kiss. The pair were happy with each other, and they felt safe in each others hands. They had just started their story. But one chapter just ended.