Daniel Ricciardo & Max Verstappen.

Based on a murder story. Very mature themes and vocabulary. Please read if you want, if you are not a fan over dramatic, gorey writing I advise you to not read.
Emjoy :)

Max Verstappen was not your average teen. He had been thrown into the spotlight at seventeen. It was something everyone wanted for him, but not what he wanted for himself.
Max's life was planned out for him from a very young age. His father was the one behind the plan. It was for Max to become successful in Formula One, his dad would've paid if Max didn't make it.
Max did want to race you see, it gave him that adrenaline which you don't normally get. But he didn't understand why he had to rush to be the best. He was the youngest formula one driver in 2015, and in one of the top teams. It felt like a dream to his dad, but to him he felt overwhelmed. He didn't think he had earned his way up, and in life that's what Max wanted. To earn his way to the top, not be handed it on a silver platter.
Trapped in a world of coercion and manipulation, was how Max was raised. His mother had tried desperately to get Max into her care. But she couldn't, no matter how hard she tried, his father would always get his way. Max on the inside was not Max on the outside. Internally, Max was a softie, he was just the right amount of shy and he was really struggling mentally. But Max externally, he was a different person. He was show-offish, modest, and definitely not shy at all. No actual feelings were conveyed on the outside. Max hid all of his struggles and emotions for years, he had no reason to voice them. Well, that was until Daniel Ricciardo came along.

Max and Daniel had actually met before they were announced as teammates for the 2016 season. They met through the RedBull driver academy a few years ago. They hit it off with their stupid jokes and humour. The both of them together on track was a force to be reckoned with until about 2017. Daniel noticed something was up with Max. He was dropping back on the timing sheets consistently, he was starting to drop out of the top ten in races. Daniel couldn't figure out why. The break for summer was coming soon, well next week. Max and Daniel had planned to go to LA, spend their holiday together like they always do. Daniel knew then would be a better time to find out what was going on with Max. He and Max were close, and he knew Max trusts him, he just needed Max to be okay for one more week.

There they were, on a private jet, heading to LA. Max was scared, he wouldn't dare tell Daniel that the reason he was scared was because his dad was abusing him and had put a tracker in his suitcase. If Max was telling the truth, the abuse had gotten real bad the last few weeks. Sometimes his father would beat him so harshly it would knock Max unconscious. That was the real reason he was scared, he was scared his dad would see where he is on the tracker, fly over to find him and hurt him. He was angry at Max because Max had been underperforming. But if his stupid dad stepped back for a moment and realised that the reason Max was underperforming was because his own dad had beaten his so hard that Max now had two broken ribs, maybe they wouldn't be in this position right now. Max knew he needed to speak out, but he just couldn't. He needed to, he had to, anyone, to Daniel. He trusts Daniel with everything, he would keep him safe.
They arrived at the place they rented out for the entirety of their break about a week ago. Max still hadn't found the courage to tell Daniel. But that changed this morning, Max was making a cup of tea for himself and a coffee for Daniel. He felt strong, well matured hands on his waist. Then the persons body pressed flat into Max's back, a certain part of their body pressed against Max's ass. Then a head rested on his shoulder, and the deep husky morning voice of Daniel Ricciardo spoke to him, "Hey Maxy." Max blushed, that voice sends shivers down Max's spine everytime. And Max won't lie but he can feel everything through his shorts. Daniel's pretty big, that scared him too, but in a good way. Daniel was a flirt, but he and Max had never been this close. His dick was literally on Max's ass crack. Daniel only pulled Max closer earning a deep breath from Max, Daniel chuckled and stopped. He whispered in Max's ear. "I'd go further but only if you tell me whats been going on Maxy." Max sighed and wriggled out of Daniel's grip, he turned around to face him. Max gave him his coffee and headed to the sofa. Daniel followed Max, and sat down beside him. Max knew he had to now. He needed to, "I." "My." he struggled to start, "It's okay Max, take a deep breath, it's okay." Max nodded and took a deep breath. "My dad, he beats me. Three weeks ago he beat me so hard that he broke two of my ribs, thats why I've been so bad on track. They've nearly fully healed but I hurt so much internally. I'm not the Max that you see everyday, this is the Max that I am. He made me this way. He put a tracker in my suitcase before I came here, I am still so scared that he will come here to hurt me. I've never told anyone because I was afraid they'd be ashamed of me, but I can't keep going through the pain Daniel. Please help me." Max spoke, tears now streaming down his face. Daniel pulled him into his lap, and held him close. How could Max's own father do this to his Maxy. "Do you still have bruising?" Max nodded, Daniel lifted up Max's top. The dark purple, bluey green bruises were still there. Daniel gasped, "Oh Maxy. You don't deserve this." Max smiled sadly, "I should tell Christian shouldn't I?" Daniel nodded, "And the police babe." Max rolled his eyes at the petname, but nodded in agreement. "Thank you Danny." Daniel smiled, "No problem Maxy, anytime. You know you can always come to me." Max smiled and hugged Daniel again, "I know." he whispered. Max felt hands travelling up his thighs, with each rub up and down, Max felt the hands getting closer to his ass. Max turned his head into the crook of Daniel's neck. Max's hands moved to Daniel's chest, tracing his toned chest. Daniel's hands slipped under Max's top, and slipped it over his head. Max shuddered at Daniel's touch on his bare skin. Daniel just held him, staring into his eyes. Max couldn't resist staring at Daniel's either. They knew the feelings had certainly been growing for many years. Daniel reached over to Max's face, his soft palm cupping his face, "May I?". Max nodded and let Daniel take the lead. Daniel pulled Max closer and connected their lips. Max's arms wrapped around Daniel's neck and Daniel's grip on Max's waist tightened. The kiss was soft at first, but it became passionate and full of love. Had Max known that this would happen, he would've told Daniel ages ago. Afterall, Max had been in love with him since they met. Love at first sight definitely exists.