Alexander Albon & Lando Norris

Based on their friendship, but will be written differently. No trigger warnings, may have light smut but nothing too big.

Lando picked up his phone from the table in his driver room. He remembered that his brothers wedding was next week and he needed a date. He sighed and puffed out a loud groan. Alex who was in Lando's driver room watched him and questioned Lando, "You okay mate?". Lando turned to face Alex, "Yes but no, It's my brothers wedding on Saturday next week and I told my family I'd bring my boyfriend but I don't have one." Alex smiled at Lando, "You? Boyfriend?" Lando gulped, "Yeah you're kinda the only one who knows other than my family." Alex sighed, "I'll do it, I'll pretend to be your boyfriend." Lando was shocked, he had told Alex he was gay and Alex had accepted him. Alex also agreed to be his pretend boyfriend, Lando was excited but also thankful to Alex for doing this for him. "Oh thank you Alex." Alex smiled and said goodbye before leaving. It gave Lando some time to think about how this was going to work, he couldn't let his real feelings for Alex show while they were pretending as he knew Alex didn't feel the same.
-
It was Thursday afternoon, Lando and Alex had scheduled sometime to go over their relationship story. Lando had invited Alex to his flat and was hastily doing some cleaning before Alex arrived. The doorbell went and Lando was nervous, he was excited. He let Alex in and welcomed him with a hug. Alex's hands wriggled around Lando's waist and Lando's hands found their way around Alex's neck. Lando rested his head on Alex's chest, listening to his breathing, watching his chest rise and fall. Alex found what Lando was doing really cute, he leaned down and placed a kiss on his forehead. Lando blushed and smiled, still listening to Alex's heartbeat. Soon after, they let go and got to work on the master plan. They had decided to base it during the time they raced in Formula One together. And how when they were in Monaco, they had gone back to Lando's hotel room and Alex kissed Lando. Though Alex hadn't actually kissed Lando, they needed a cover story, and Alex really wanted to help Lando. They picked a time to meet at Lando's flat on Saturday morning before the wedding to get ready. They decided on a story that they both remembered, not wanting their secret to get out. They decided on what they would wear, Lando in a light blue tux that had a little white flower on the pocket. And Alex in a black tux with a matching white flower on the pocket. Lando was obviously panicking about people possibly finding out, but Alex reassured him, "Lando, Lando, relax okay, no one will find out. I'm not only doing this for you, but I'm here to help you. That's what friends do.". Oh how Lando wished they weren't just friends. But he was so thankful to have Alex there to help him, he was anxious, nervous. But he knew he'd be okay with Alex by his side.
-
Saturday morning, bright and early. Lando hears a knock on his door, already knowing its Alex. He opened the door and Alex opened his arms for Lando to cuddle into him. Alex knew cuddles calmed Lando, he knew that Lando felt safe with him and he wasn't going to hurt him, ever. Lando sighed, "We should get ready, it's a 3 hour drive and we have to leave in an hour to make it. You can change in my room." Lando smiled at Alex before dragging him into his room.
Lando and Alex had met up in the living room, making sure they both looked good. Alex studied Lando, his hair was styled and his curls were almost perfect, his suit fitted nicely, it was tight in all the right places. His ass, his waist and those very feminine legs. Alex faltered, "You look stunning Lando." Lando blushed at Alex's comment. Lando took his turn to eye up Alex, his hair was cute, his suit wasn't too tight and fitted him very well. Lando just liked to see Alex in a tux, "Yeah you look handsome too.". Alex blushed and smiled at Lando. They finished checking that they had everything ready. Lando looked shy, he looked down at the floor, playing with his fingers. Alex frowned at him, "Lando, are you okay?" Lando shrugged, "I'm worried that people may expect us to you know, kiss, and do coupley stuff." Alex chuckled, "I could kiss you now so you know what it's like?" Lando nodded with wide eyes, he couldn't imagine kissing Alex, his crush of many years. Alex walked closer to Lando, he took Lando's cheek into his palm and wrapped an arm around his waist. He dipped his head down, "Is this okay?" Lando nodded, in awe at what was happening. Alex leaned down and took Lando's lips into a short kiss. Lando moaned into it unexpectedly, shocked Lando drew back. Alex looked at Lando slightly amused by his little moan. Alex giggled, "Aw, It's okay Lando, just don't do that infront of your family huh?, come on lets go." Lando smiled, glad that he didn't embarrass himself infront of Alex. However, he would really like to kiss Alex again.
-
They arrived at the venue for the wedding. Lando was nervous, Alex picked up on this and held Lando's hand. Lando was thankful for that and they walked into the church. It's theme was blue and purple, it was very pretty with all the flowers, fairy lights. Lando led Alex to their seats. The ceremony was beautiful to Lando, watching his big brother become a husband was delightful. Lando knew how much his brother loved his girlfriend. He turned to look at Alex, he sighed quietly, he had wondered many times whether Alex felt the same. But Lando knew that Alex wouldn't ever. Alex felt Lando's gaze on him, he turned and his eyes connected to Lando's. Those eyes shared so much information to Alex, Lando was feeling conflicted. Like something was bothering him. Alex grabbed Lando's hand and mouthed, "Are you okay?" Lando nodded to Alex, "Just thinking about something." he mouthed back. Alex smiled sadly, and turned around, he didn't let go of Lando's hand though.
-
After the ceremony had ended, Lando and Alex walked up to the group of Lando's family. Lando said his hellos first and then he introduced Alex, "Everyone, this is Alex, my boyfriend." His mother smiled happily at Alex, "Alex, it's lovely to see you again dear." Alex smiled at her, "It's lovely to see you too Mrs Norris." She giggled, "Please call me Cisca." Alex nodded with a smile. Lando's dad patted Alex on the back, "It's nice to see you as well Alex." Alex gave the man a smile, "Yes, it's great to see you all again." Lando saw his brother getting a drink, "Would you excuse us?" Lando dragged Alex over to his brother Oliver, "Oli!" Lando rushed over and gave his brother a hug, "Congratulations bro." Oliver smiled, "Thanks Lando. Who is this?" Lando giggled, "Alex, he's my boyfriend." Oliver smiled, "Aw, welcome to the family Alex." Alex chuckled, "Thank you, Congratulations by the way." "Thanks guys, I should get to my wife!" Lando and Alex said their goodbyes to Oliver for now and headed back to a few of Lando's family members. Alex had decided to get him and Lando a drink, while he getting them Lando's mother came over, "Hello again Alex" Alex smiled, "Hello Cisca," She smiled, "How did you and Lando meet if you don't mind me asking?" Alex smiled, "No not at all, it was actually after the race in Monaco. We had been celebrating and then we went back to Lando's hotel room where we ended up kissing and here we are now!" Cisca smiled at Alex's little story, "Aw, well it seems like you two really care about eachother." Alex smiled and searched through the people were he saw Lando, "Yeah I really do care about him, I wouldn't dare hurt him." Cisca smiled and gave Alex a hug, "Darling, I don't think you would either." Alex smiled and thanked her for her kind words before heading back to Lando.
Lando smiled when he saw Alex coming back. He noticed his mother talking to Alex, they were both smiling so he didn't mind. He asked Alex what they talked about, Alex told him that his mother had asked how they met. He was glad Alex stuck to the script. He thanked Alex for his drink and told him he was just going to speak to his mother. Lando found his mother and gave her a hug, "Lando, Darling." Lando smiled, "Yes mum?" She giggled, "That Alex of yours, He's a keeper." Lando sighed, oh how she was true, "I don't plan on letting him go mum." "Good." She hugged him goodbye and Lando headed back to Alex. Lando was tired, exhausted. Alex noticed and decided it was time for him and Lando to leave. They said goodbye to everyone and headed to their car. Lando went to the driver's side, Alex had stopped him, "Lando, I'll drive. You're too tired." Lando nodded and hugged Alex. They were in private and Alex hugged Lando back. Alex held Lando close. Lando looked up at Alex's face, the sun just hitting him lightly. Lando ran his fingers over his own lips, remembering the sensation of Alex's lips on his. Alex watched him, he understood what Lando was doing, what Lando wanted. Alex moved Lando's hand and kissed Lando harder than the first time. Lando's hands found their way into Alex's hair, Alex's hands held Lando tightly as their kiss intensified. They pulled away panting, Lando's eyes rolled shut, he held onto Alex still. Lando sighed, and whispered, "I love you Alex.". Alex's eyes were wide, Lando's were too. "I didn't mean to say that, i, i'm really sorry." Alex sighed, "No, it's okay. Because I feel the same way too. Lando pretending to be your boyfriend has made me want to always be there for you, whatever it may be. I also have had a crush on you for a while, so doing this only added to my feelings. I love you too Lando." Lando smiled, he pulled Alex into a hug, "I've had a crush on your forever too Alex." Lando went slightly limp in Alex's arms. He heard light snores from Lando. He placed Lando in the passenger seat and kissed his forehead, "Come on little one, lets get us home."
Alex shut the door, got into the driver's seat and drove him and Lando home, together.