Carlos Sainz Jr & Lando Norris

Based on Carlos's time at Mclaren 19-20.
Will again be a sad plot, but i prefer to write with the climax being a bad thing. The music video attached is also a inspiration in this chapter. However, there will be another update after this one also.

2019. The start of the rookie season for Lando. He wasn't sure what to expect. He knew F1 was faster, more competitive, more challenging than f3 and f2. He thought he was ready. He pushed like hell in his Mclaren, trying so hard to keep up with the pack. His car just couldn't hold the position.
Carlos had known the feelings, the emotions that Lando was having. He had tried to help Lando, he felt guilty for not being able to help anymore than he could. His own rookie days with Toro Rosso and Renault were not the greatest, from getting used to the car layout, all of it was stressful. But he believed he could do it, and he did. Though, Lando was different. Carlos liked Lando, they got on well together. They were friends by the end of the 2019 season. Their bond just kept growing each week, each day, each minute.
2020. The second season for both Carlos and Lando had commenced. The pair were extremely close, bestfriends even. They had spent the Christmas holiday together in Spain. Lando had accepted that he was having frequent anxiety/panic attacks. He was having flash backs to Anthoine's incident in Spa and engine problems he had in 2019. Each time Lando felt an attack coming on, he excused himself to the bathroom. Coming out when he felt he was better. Carlos didn't know Lando was having these attacks. Lando thought it was better if only he knew.
Eifel 2020. Carlos was in the top 10, Lando had DNF'ed. Lando had finished his interviews and debriefs with the team. He headed back to his hotel room to reflect on his performance before it was cut short. Lando had been harsh on himself. More than ever before, he had pushed himself into an attack. Alone, he didn't know what to do. This one felt different, awful even. He tried everything he would do normally when one came on. It was no use, it didn't work. He started to panic even more. His body pumping with adrenaline. He tried splashing water on his face, that didn't help, it only made his hair wet. He tried counting sheep, it only made the seconds seem slower. Lando couldn't take it anymore. He picked up his phone and called Carlos. He needed help, urgently. With each ring Lando prayed for him to pick up. The 6th ring came and Lando heard the Spaniard say, "Hola, Lando." "Carlos." Lando's scared and tear-stricken voice whispered. "Lando? What's wrong?" "Help me Carlos, please." "Where are you Lando?" "Hotel, Room 75." "Ill be there in 5, do not move."
With that Carlos hung up, he hurried from the debrief and to Lando's hotel room. Carlos arrived outside Lando's room, the door slightly a jar. He knocked and said "Lando?" "Come in." Lando whispered to him. Carlos came in and shut the door behind him. There he was, sat on the middle of the bed, arms wrapped around his legs. His cheeks red and tear stained, though the stains were black. "Oh Cariño." Lando gazed up at Carlos, his eyes watering, tears about to over flow. Carlos sat down on the bed, his back against the headboard, his legs out infront of him. He patted his lap, "Come here". Lando obeyed, tears still leaking from his eyes. Lando was now sat in Carlos's lap, his head resting on his chest. Carlos's hand running through Lando's hair. Lando's tears had slowly come to a halt, a few sniffs popped out as he tried to come back to normal. "Cariño, what happened?" Lando breathed in and breathed out, "I had a anxiety and panic attack. I didn't know what to do, what i normally do wasn't helping. I panicked and called you Carlos." Carlos sighed and held Lando tighter against his chest, lightly pressing a kiss to his hair. "Oh Lando, it's okay. I'm here now." "Thank you Carlos." He whispered. "I just, these attacks, they happen so often. Before every race, after a race if I do extremely badly. It fucking sucks, I normally can get them to stop, but this one I couldn't. No matter how hard I tried, it just wouldn't stop. So I called you." "Lando, Lando, it's okay. Don't stress. I'm more than happy to help you Cariño."  Lando nodded into his chest, a little thank you escaped his lips. Carlos blushed at how Lando was clinging onto him. His arm around Carlos's neck, his face in the crook of his neck, his legs dangled over his right side. Carlos looked at the brunette beneath him. His curls glowing ever so slightly in the setting sun that shone through the windows, his olive skin just sparkling in the sun, his plump pale pink lips parted ever so slightly, his short arms and legs wrapped over Carlos's torso. Carlos's hand was so close to touching Lando's knee. He gently placed his hand on Lando's bare leg just above his knee. Carlos slowly  moved his hand up Lando's leg, towards his curved and thick ass. Lando shuddered at Carlos's actions, a breath escaping his lips. Carlos was pleased with the response he received from the olive skinned boy beneath him. Carlos smirked in response to Lando's reaction. He continued to move his hand at the same speed, in the same places. Lando shuddered each time Carlos's hand came in contact with his skin. Carlos looked down at the boy below him, his lips parted, his cheeks a bright red and his blue eyes staring back at the brown ones of Carlos. Carlos moved his hands over Lando's ass and to his waist. Lando moved his hand up to Carlos's cheek. Their eyes locked, their lips parted, their breathing simultaneous. Lando pulled Carlos down ever so slightly, their lips captured in a gentle, romantic kiss. They pulled away, trying to catch their breaths. Their lips burning from the kiss. Carlos looked down at Lando, who was stunned by what had just happened. Carlos smiled at him and grabbed Lando's chin, "I love you, milkboy." Lando smiled, "I love you too, chilli." Carlos pulled Lando in for another kiss. This is only the beginning, he thought to himself.