Max Verstappen & Charles Leclerc, Part 2.

CONTINUATION OF PART 1.
PLAY THE SONG WHEN U SEE A :), THIS IS MAX'S SINGING VOICE (NOT REAL BTW) BUT IMAGINE IT IS HIM SINGING.

"That seems like a Lando thing to do, but no, it couldn't be that, could it?"

Charles was shocked that Max knew Lando, but he wasn't surprised. Lando knew a lot of men, sexy and loyal men may Charles add. Charles was looking like a deer in headlights at Max. He didn't know what to say or how to react. Charles wondered what Lando may have said about him to Max. Oh fuck, there could be many stupid things Lando could tell Max. Max started to wave his hand infront of Charles's eyes, "Earth to Charles?" Max giggled at Charles's reaction to Max trying to get his attention. Charles jolted up realising he had been ignoring Max, "I- I am sorry Max, I do not know what just happened." Max smiled warmly, oh how charming that smile was to Charles. "It's not a problem Charles. How about we get out of here?" Charles swallowed harshly, but nodded at Max. Max stood up and gathered his things before offering Charles a hand, their drinks already paid for. Charles blushed at Max's offer of his hand, Charles accepted and they walked out together. Not hand in hand though, they aren't there yet. But Max is such a gentlemen, that it makes Charles weak in the knees. Oh he sounds so desperate, Charles knows how desperate he sounds. He wasn't trying to be, he just found Max so, so wonderful, so handsome, so amazing. Charles couldn't help but look at Max as he drove them somewhere. Charles knew Monaco well, and this was the expensive part of Monaco. The houses are luxury to the extreme, but so incredibly underpriced. But even then, Max wasn't loaded so why where they here? Charles sighed, "Why are we driving down here Max?" Max laughed, "We're going to my house Charles, calm down." Charles sighed again and turned to look out the window. His eyes slowly shut, reopening seconds later when he feels the car stop. They had pulled into the driveway of a stunning house in the Monaco hills. Charles was stunned slightly, he thought Max was just a normal guy, that lived in a flat like Charles. That was when Charles realised they didn't really know eachother that well. Max laughed at the eyes Charles kept sending him, Charles was conveying his "what the fuck" expression to Max. Max clearly understanding what Charles was trying to say. Max sighed, "Let's go inside and we can get to know eachother." Charles nodded, "I think that's a good idea."

As they entered Max's house, Charles was mesmerised by the white walls with iron fencing. A white multi bedroom mansion stood infront of him and he wasn't quite sure what was going on. Max took Charles's hand and lead him to the door. He opened it up and let Charles in first. Charles really looked like a kid in a candy store. Max watched Charles as he looked around his hallway, a grand staircase built of marble slabs just to the left, a large aquarium with several species of fish to the right. Max smiled at Charles's face, he could tell that Charles's eyes were the main release of his emotions. Charles walked backwards trying to get a better view of things, but he was halted when something quite muscular hit his back. Charles was nearly knocked over until a pair of strong arms wrapped around his waist. Charles's head rested back onto the being that was behind him, he knew it was Max. He felt himself turning his head to the left to look at Max, Max too was looking down at Charles. They held eye contact, both becoming infatuated with each-other. Max knew that he couldn't just kiss Charles, he barely knew him. Instead, Max grabbed Charles's hand and placed a kiss on it. Charles smiled at the gesture, he allowed Max to show him around, a cheeky little house tour. Charles found it kind of sad how Max lived in this huge house, by himself, all alone. Max just shrugged it off, he didn't mind, he liked it. Although, he had longed for so long to share a bed with someone, not in a sexual way. Max lead Charles to a sofa, the most comfiest of all. Charles smiled at Max as they sat opposite from each-other but Charles had his legs crossed and was facing Max. Max was in the corner of the sofa, his attention directed to Charles. "So tell me Charles, what is your favourite thing to do?" Charles pondered for a second, "I would have to say art. I love to paint and draw and express myself through creation. How about you?" Max smiled, "Well, I like gaming as you may know. But I also love to sing. That probably sounds really silly." Charles placed his hand on Max's bicep and gave a light squeeze, "It's not silly Max, I'd love to hear what you've got, I love music." Max smiled, Charles was so sweet and funny, it warmed his heart. "You'd want to?" Charles nodded, "Yes, I would." :)
Max got out a speaker and connected his phone, he grabbed a pillow, took his place on the sofa, pressed play and held the pillow against his face. Charles listened as the piano intro began, it was soft, heartfelt. Charles listened as the lyrics began, he related to them a lot. His father died a few years ago and he needed someone to look after him, but he didn't have anyone. His family lived in America so he had no escape, that was until he found modelling. But Max's voice was angelic, so soft on Charles's ears and it sounded like Max meant every word he sang. Charles pulled the pillow away from Max's face, he saw how Max looked, Max was slightly embarrassed. But Charles loved his song, Charles placed his hand on Max's face. Their eyes found each other again and the force connecting them was far stronger than last time. Charles shut his eyes and let out a huffed "fuck". Charles sighed, "I shouldn't do this right now, but I can't help it." Charles wanted to kiss Max, so badly. They had multiple chances, but it was too early. But now it feels right. He wants it so bad. Max clearly heard Charles's thoughts as he pulled Charles back and sat him in his lap. Max reached up to Charles's face and brought their eyes back together, and into a passionate kiss. A kiss that they both wanted. Charles felt a surge of pain as Max kissed him, but the pain left as soon as Charles kissed back. The only thing Charles felt was love and it was overwhelming. His senses heightened, his vision somehow got better, his body felt stronger. His heart was fluttering, content with what was happening. Was this what Charles's mother had explained when he was young, about soulmates, and their bond when they find each-other?