Sebastian Vettel & Charles Leclerc

Based on Charles being a secretive tiktok cosplayer. Seb is living with Charles in Monaco as they have had to lockdown together.
A PART TWO WILL BE NEEDED IF WANTED, COMMENT IF YOU'D LIKE ANOTHER PART.
13+ (potentially).
Enjoy :)

It was a normal day for Charles. And by normal I mean a day full of dressing up. Charles had a hobby, it wasn't necessarily cross dressing. But it was definitely something no one should know about. Charles would go undercover when he used tiktok. He was lucky he didn't have any tattoos, if he did he would use the power of makeup to hide them. He didn't use his real name, Charles Leclerc would definitely not be seen as a furry animal. His username was "fluffykitten69", Lando had suggested it after they spoke about Sebastian one night. Lando had described Seb as a fluffy kitten, and Charles couldn't stop the laughter and tears. Charles's name online was Priscilla, not much reason why, he just liked it. You're also probably wondering why it's a girls name. However, Charles's tiktok account is for cosplay. Yes, Charles Leclerc, Scuderia Ferrari's Formula One driver is a cosplayer. He has liked to cosplay for a while now, before he was even in F1. He always liked to look sexy, hot, so that's why he choses to dress as a female when he cosplays. God, Charles had cosplayed as, spiderman, batman, shrek and various other suggestions from his fans. He had been having this one suggestion repetitively for about a month now. People wanted to see him dress up as a wolf from the movie, Alpha and Omega. Charles always most of what his fans suggested, he wasn't going to ignore this one.

Charles was going to record his tiktok of being a wolf in about two weeks. He had gone out and gotten all that he needed for it. He had the most gorgeous long fluffy tail that wagged by using your brain signals. He had made it so that he had booty shorts with a hole for the tail to fit through. And he had chosen a vest that was tight around his boobs, yes fake boobs. But somehow Charles made them look so real. Lando had seen them before, it was actually really funny. Lando had asked Charles if he could borrow some sweatpants as he spilt his milk on his, and Charles said yes forgetting what he had in his wardrobe. Lando opened up the doors and Charles's fake boobs fell out. Lando squeaked in fear, suprised by the boobs. "Charles?!" Charles rushed in, his eyes wide when he saw Lando. "Oh Lando I'm so sorry!" Lando laughed, "It's okay, but why do you have fake boobs in here?!" Charles sighed and pulled Lando to sit down. Charles explained to Lando about his cosplaying and Lando actually seemed rather interested. Charles wasn't surprised as he knew Lando did stripping work on the side, with Carlos's permission obviously. But Charles was thankful to not have to argue about his hobbies. Charles showed Lando some of his cosplay videos and Lando was impressed. Charles however was hating himself for showing Lando because the teasing would never stop. "Oh! I bet Seb would like that one!", "Seb wouldn't be able to keep his eyes off you if he saw these". God someone help me, Charles prayed.

Charles got a call from Mattia on the morning of January 21st. It was a rather early call, infact more of a warning. Mattia never called, and if he did it was never this early. Charles sighed as he picked up the phone.
"Ciao Charles."
"Ciao Mattia, what can I help you with?"
"Charles, we are going to need you and Sebastian to live together during the lockdown. It is too risky for the team."
"I- Uh, er okay. That's all good, no worries. Does Sebastian know?"
"Yes, I have just spoken to him. He will be with you at about 12.45pm."
"Okay Mattia. Thank you."
"Ciao Charles."
"Ciao."
Charles was gob-smacked. Not only was someone coming to live with him for a few months, but it was Seb, Sebastian Vettel. The man he has had a crush on for the last ten years. Oh fuck, In his panic, Charles had forgotten that he had planned to do his cosplay video today. What if Seb found his feminine stuff in the washing, or if he saw his fake boobs like Lando. Oh god. This would be difficult but Charles has done it before.

Charles was cleaning the house before Seb arrived. It had been around an hour or so since Mattia called. Charles had about three hours until Seb arrived, in those three hours he would need to shower, do his make up, get his costume on and then set up his camera. That would take about five hours, but Charles needed to do it in three. He could do it.
Charles had finished in the shower, he was about to start his makeup. He had chosen to do a wolf inspired look, big eyes, big lashes. It would be great. He started, at first it was questionable what it was supposed to be. But when he was done it looked great, he looked feminine and undeniably hot. He was also surprised at how little time it took. It only took him about an hour and fifteen minutes. Charles now had to get his costume on. He put on a red thong, then put on his flesh coloured tights. He attached the tail to his hips, pulled the brown booty shorts over and pushed the tail through the hole. He put his fake boobs on and then pulled the vest over. He added a pair of fluffy brown ears to his head and walked over to his mirror. Woah, Charles thought. He looked flawless. The tail, gently wagging behind him, looked so good on him. His torso looked dashing, his large boobs filling the vest perfectly. His legs in those tights, with the brown booty shorts were just so elegant. The makeup and furry ears just added to the costume perfectly. Charles took a pic and sent it to Lando, wanting to show off his costume. Charles put his phone down and started setting up the camera and lights for his video.
He had finished setting up the lights, and camera. He connected his phone to his speaker and put on some loud music, rather sexy dance music. He hadn't checked the time, he had completely forgotten about Sebastian coming over. He started dancing, posing, just anything sexy. He hadn't heard the door open and close. He hadn't heard Sebastian's calls of his name, or the footsteps getting closer.
But he had heard the door of his room open and close. Charles froze, his head whipping to the door. Seb was standing there with a smirk on his lips.
Charles was so nervous, he was standing opposite Sebastian in a wolf outfit, with fake boobs.
"Hello Charles. Did you forget about me?"