Max Verstappen & Charles Leclerc

Another collab with Kaya1406Nikki , enjoy :)

The way I danced with you.

It was that time of the year again. The FIA organized an fancy event for special and important guests and all the Formula 1 drivers.
No one really looked forward to it, but they were all there. Every single one of them. It started out really awkward, and the drivers were just searching each other up in the hope for some comfort.

Charles was talking with Pierre and a really rich guy from the United States when Charles decided that he wanted some snacks, so Charles left Pierre quickly and tried to make his way through the crowd. He walked right into someone and immediately turned around to apologize and it felt like an eternity until he finally reached the foodtable, but it was no use, because the snacks Charles desperately wanted, weren't there anymore. Charles looked around frustratedly and sighed loudly.

"Looking for this?", An all too familiar voice said from across the table. Charles looked annoyedly his way, but he had immediately knew who it was. He could recognize that voice in his grave. Max was holding the snack, that Charles had gone all the way through the hall for, in his hands and he was waving with it. "No." Charles answered stubborn. He wasn't going to play along with one of Max's games.
"Oh, so you don't mind if I accidentally drop it?" But before Charles could even respond, Max dropped the snack and it practically fell in slow-motion to the ground. Just as it hit the ground, Max stepped on it with his fancy shoes. "Oops.", he simply said with a big grin.
"What the hell?!" Charles yelped. "Why would you do that?"
"Sorry, kiddo. I gotta go."
And with that Max just walked away and left Charles there, startled and confused. What just happened and why was Charles so fed up with it?
Max always played with Charles, and Charles hated it more than anything in the world. He wasn't going to let Max walk over him tonight. So instead just standing there like an idiot, Charles followed Max through the crowd of all important people.

"Max, Wait!", Charles exclaimed angrily as he bumped into a lot of people, trying to catch up with Max. But just as he grabbed Max's hand, the music slowed down. Everyone shuffled towards one another and started to dance slowly, while Charles and Max stood there in the middle of the dance floor, with Charles holding Max's hand.
Max looked at that and frowned. "If you want to dance with me that desperately, you could just ask, you know." Charles realized what Max was thinking and instantly let go of Max's hand. He scoffed and lifted his chin high. "So, I'm waiting.." Max sighed. Charles met his eyes and frowned. What game was Max playing this time? "For what?" "For you to ask me to dance, idiot." And just as Max finished his sentence, he grabbed Charles with one hand by his waist and the other one on Char's shoulder. Charles tensed with the touch of Max's hands on his body, but quickly reacted as he got ahold of Max too. That's how they ended up dancing together, both unsure what just happened. "So, are you enjoying this event?" Charles asked, as he tried to breath normally with Max only a few inches away from his lips. "I was, until you showed up." Max smirked and he could see Charles's jawline tense, even though Charles tried his best to hide it. Max was just trying to get under his skin, nothing more. "Flattering as ever I see." "Always for you, Leclerc."
Tonight the music seems so loud,
Max stared into Charles's eyes and Charles felt like Max could see right through him. His heartbeat was increasing, he was starting to sweat, beginning to get nervous. Charles could feel Max's eyes boring into his skin. It made him squirm in Max's grasp. Max smirked at how Charles was reacting to his power he held over the Monegasque. Max secretly loved how close Charles was in his arms. The feeling overwhelming, his heartbeat too was increasing. Max just held Charles tightly, they moved to the music, it was soft and jazzy. Charles looked up at Max, he was met with Max's piercingly blue eyes. Charles felt himself getting lost in them, the gap between them closing slowly. Max could see what was happening, he felt himself getting lost in the deepest depths of Charles's green eyes.
I wish that we could lose this crowd,
The gap between them kept closing. They were frighteningly close to each other, neither shying away. Charles's lips were wet and to Max they looked devilish. Charles was struggling, he couldn't take how close he and Max were. He had wanted to connect his lips to Max's already. The fire in his heart about to burst, until Max let go of Charles and walked off.
Maybe it's better this way,
Max hadn't known why he walked away from Charles at that moment, his lips so close but yet so far away. Max was happy that Charles hadn't followed him.
Charles stood there frozen, his lips tingling. His eyes slightly watering, his heart pounding like a cheetah running for its prey. He had wanted to stay where he was, in the room full of people. But he had deep down wanted to see Max, feel his touch again.
We'd hurt each-other with the things we want to say,
Max was angry at himself. Why had he left Charles like that? That was so incredibly rude of him and he really hadn't wanted to. Hang on. Why was Max now having a sudden change of mind? What happened in those ten minutes, that has made Max feel this way? Max had known why. Maybe it was because he had secretly been in love with Charles Leclerc for way longer than he should've.
We could've been so good together,
Charles was lost. He hadn't felt so discarded in his life. Max really just straight up left him. Charles was angry, at Max. He headed the way Max went. This was the second time of the night, that Charles was chasing after Max. Charles had wanted to lay into Max, that was before he saw him.
We could've lived this dance forever,
Max was leaning against the balcony of the penthouse. He had lit up a cigarette, it was in the corner of his mouth, His hands deep in the pockets of his black suit. Max's smirk only hotter with a cigarette in his mouth. He stood up from leaning on the hand rail.
Charles had been mesmerised by the view in front of him. Max looked dangerously handsome, and Charles always liked danger. The cigarette only intensified the things Max's smirk already did to him. The way his suit outlined his near-perfect body, made Charles go weak in the knees.
Max offered a hand to Charles, "Let me show you the real way to dance, Charles." Charles smiled, before
accepting Max's offer. Max pulled Charles into his chest, Charles's hands finding their way to Max's neck. Max's hands slithered so smoothly around to hold Charles's waist. Max's hand quickly jumped down to Charles's ass and gave it a cheeky squeeze. "Max!" Charles giggled, "What Charles?" Max said innocently. Little shit, Charles thought. The music slowed down again, it was slow, passionate sounding. This time, the music was loud, there was no crowd, things that they could say wouldn't hurt and they were definitely going to be good together.
Max smiled as he danced on the balcony with Charles, he so much he wanted to say. Charles blushed as Max smiled at him, he knew there was so much they both needed to say. But only one thing would consolidate everything.
Max pulled Charles closer, his hand moving up to Charles's chin. He lightly held Charles's chin, their eyes connecting. Their eyes entangled in a deep stare. Charles felt the heat creep to his cheeks, his heart-rate once again increasing, with Max it always would. The butterflies in his tummy swirling around and around, Max had felt it too. Max couldn't take it any longer. He delicately placed his lips on Charles's soft, plump pink ones. The kiss was intense, it deepened with each release for air. They were selling themselves to each-other in this moment. Their true feelings being shared, oh how good it felt. Charles's heart was pounding, he loved the feeling of Max taking him as his own. Max loved the feeling of Charles underneath him. That feeling of being so dominant of Charles filling him up, it was magical. The feelings were incredibly loud, louder than the music. They pulled away, panting for a breath. Max still held Charles, his hand still holding the Monegasque's cheek. Charles smiled, looked up at Max and whispered, "I have so much to tell you, Max. Please stay." Max smiled back at Charles, his heart warming at the sweet request. He whispered back to the man beneath him, "I won't leave again, Charles." Charles giggled, and leaned up, connecting their lips again.