Max Verstappen & Charles Leclerc

Okay, this is based on a real life event! Obviously not of either of these two's personal lives but of the writer aka me.
PART 2 IS NEEDED, COMMENT FOR PART2.
This is for you Kaya1406Nikki ♥️
Anyway,
Enjoy!

November 14th 2021.
Charles gets a message via instagram. He isn't quite sure how this mystery man got his user. Charles opened the message up, intrigued by it. Charles wasn't a professional model, but he did modelling. He was used to getting pictures of intimate parts from men and women, occasionally he would giggle at the pictures. Not that he was implying they were short or anything. But this message was not a dick pic, or someone proclaiming their love for him. It was more of a question from the mystery man.

MaxVerstappen1

3.38pm < "Imagine a town, so isolated and contained, that human life is so scarce. Would you be different in any way, personality, looks, interests?"

Charles was a-bit taken back by this message. He had never had someone imply that in another universe he may not be as good looking, have such a personality or have similar interests as he does now. Maybe he might be different, but who's to say there's an alternate universe anyway. Charles took a light hearted response to the tense feeling of the message.

Charles_Leclerc

4.12pm < "An alternate universe? I suppose I've never seen it that way. Would I still be worthy of you?"

It was somewhat flirtatious, but Charles was cheeky. The stranger apparently called Max, Max Verstappen. German? No, not aggressive sounding enough. Maybe, Dutch? Rather likely to be dutch. Charles took a look at Max's instagram page, he didn't have a huge following, but he definitely posted often. He was attractive, definitely Charles's type, blue eyes, brunette. Max is questionably spiritual, he did message Charles about an alternate universe so.

MaxVerstappen1

4.20pm < "Potentially. I could show you it 'that' way, we're kind of in our own alternate universe. As in only knowing each-other on social media, rather than in person. Worthy? You don't need to be anything else other than yourself to be worthy of me, Charles."

Charles was a-bit flustered by the openness of his mystery man, who he gathered is called Max. What had Max meant by "I could show you it that way", did he want to meet Charles? Oh god, Charles wasn't sure he could handle that. They had only just met, and it wasn't even in person. And Charles "didn't need to be anything else but himself" to be worthy of Max?

Charles_Leclerc

4.30pm < "Would you like to meet, outside this universe and in human form?"

It was a bold move, but Charles is interested, slightly intrigued by Max's comments and his way of thinking. It was somewhat eye-opening for Charles. He hadn't expected Max to be so formal and intellectual. He wasn't calling Max dumb, but Max played a-lot of video games, so he was surprised by Max's words.

MaxVerstappen1

4.35pm < "Where? But if you're in Monaco, lets meet at the cafe on the corner of La Rosé at 1pm tomorrow."

Tomorrow? at 1pm? Oh nonono. Charles you've done it again! stupid. stupid. Well, shit, he had to go now. He was the one who offered it, for fuck sake Charles. Maybe all of his nerves were just silly, or excitement. Maybe he should relax, Max seems like a nice guy who Charles supposes knows what he wants. Maybe it just needs time.

November 15th 2021.
It was around 11am and Charles was already panicking. The amount of texts he had prepared to send to Max only to delete them was slightly terrifying. Charles just didn't want to fuck this up, he had never met this man before and he didn't want him to think he is some crazy child. Charles should maybe send a updating message to Max, just to check they're still on for 1pm.

Charles_Leclerc

11.43am < "Are we still on for 1pm or?"

Maybe this whole thing was stupid, maybe Max never wanted to meet him, or even talk to him. Maybe Max is just looking for a quick fuck. But maybe Charles's thoughts were just irrational. Maybe Max had wanted to meet him, talk to him, maybe even fall in love with him. Charles didn't need to justify anything, he just needed to give it time.

MaxVerstappen1

11.57am < "Yes. We are."

That was his confirmation, Max does actually want to meet him. Charles would normally be cocky and overly proud, maybe even pushy. He was always dominant with his previous partners, but now he is feeling so little to Max. Not that Max is a future partner, but even this little friendship is making him feel submissive. Charles hasn't thought this much in a very long time, since he discovered he was gay at 17. Oh dear, Charles is definitely feeling something for Max. Just fucking relax Charles.

Charles was putting his shoes on so that he was ready to meet Max. He was nervous to meet him, which wasn't normally Charles. He shouldn't have looked at Max's pictures. Otherwise he wouldn't be so nervous, silly Charles. Charles had to leave in 5 minutes as the Café was 10 minutes away and its now 12.45pm. He brushed his teeth, grabbed his phone, keys and headed out the door. His heart picked up in pace a little bit as he walked there. He watched his feet, occasionally checking where he's going. His heart really nearly stopped when he saw Max sat at a table inside the café. Max is handsome, he walked into the café and sat down at the table with Max. Max was on his phone and hadn't noticed Charles. Charles gave him a little kick on the leg, Max jolting up to look at him. Max smiled softly at Charles, "Hello Charles. I ordered you a hot chocolate with cream and marshmellows. I ordered before I remembered you probably have a special diet, so I'm sorry." Charles's nerves softened, Max had thought about his likes in drinks. Charles smiled softly at Max and placed his hand on Max's. "Max it's okay, I love hot chocolate and marshmellows and cream. Don't worry."  Max gave a happy smile, this was going well so far. They got their drinks and Charles needed to know how Max found his user. "Max, how did you find my username?" Max sighed, "A friend told me about you, he said he modelled with you back in LA. He gave me your username and once I looked at your page, I couldn't look back." Charles blushed, Max couldn't stop looking at him? And which friend? "W-what friend?" Charles was very flustered, he had no idea what was going on with him. Max smiled and held his hand out for Charles to take, in an effort to calm Charles. Charles shakily took Max's hand, his nerves and flusteredness seeped away rather quickly, just from Max's touch. Max smiled, "Lando Norris, is the friend." Charles gasped, he missed Lando, a-lot. He hasn't seen him for a year, god he missed him. But Lando gave Max Charles's username, without telling Charles. Why? Maybe because he knew Charles would like Max, and Max would like Charles. That seems like a Lando thing to do, but no, that couldn't be it, could it?