Lando Norris & Charles Leclerc, Part 2.

CONTINUATION OF PART 1.
COMMENT FOR A PART 3.

"So tell me why you were so desperate to fly home with me."

Lando panicked slightly. He had never told a single person why he couldn't be alone. He wasn't about to just blurt out the truth. Lando knew he couldn't. Lando had tried to reach out for help before, but each-time he would delete the messages, end the calls for help before the line connected. He wanted to reach out for help, but he would close that door just as quick as he would open it. His heart kept shutting off, every time he would close the attempts of help, his heart would become immune to the overwhelming wave of pain and emotion that hit him. Lando's attempts at getting help were all short lived, as he just couldn't bring himself to admit he needed someone. He let his separation anxiety get to a point of no return. Instead of having to deal with the fall out he may face for needing someone to have, to share his struggles, to lift him up from his weakest points, to simply love and care for him, Lando decided that severing all ties would be the most beneficial for everyone. Except him.
See Lando was only taken back by Charles's query because he felt such relief that for once someone else had given him the opportunity to get help, instead of him having reach out for it. Lando didn't mind that Charles had asked, it was the opposite. Lando adores Charles, he loves who Charles is as a person and driver. Lando trusts Charles, and that is important for Lando. After everything that has happened, Charles is the only driver on the grid other than Carlos who has stuck around with him. This spoke volumes to Lando, Charles hadn't left him when he found out he was gay. But he might leave him after he finds out the truth.

Charles could see the cogs turning in Lando's mind. Charles felt a little bad as he could see Lando's lip starting to wobble. "Aw Lando no, no, don't cry. You can go slow, I'm here to listen and help." Lando nodded and smiled. He shut his eyes and took a deep breath before sharing his story with Charles. "I don't know how long this will take." Charles smiled, "We have all the time that you need." Lando nodded and continued, "Since Carlos left and came to Ferrari, I've felt so alone, so isolated. Why? Because during summer and winter breaks I could spend them with him, it always gave my mind something to do. But since then, it's been really difficult during breaks. I can't focus, I have emotional outbursts, I can't be alone anymore. Since my sexuality got leaked and exposed, this is how it's been Charles. I'm shit in the car, losing time, because I'm so tired I cannot function properly, because I can barely sleep now. During the summer break, I locked myself away in my house. Trying to stay sane, trying to keep calm, trying to stop myself from losing everything I ever cared or loved in life. Including racing. If you asked me during the breaks if I wanted to continue in F1 I'd tell you no. But only because I cannot handle being alone, separation anxiety nipping me to the bone. I asked you to take me home with you, because you're the only driver on the grid who shows any interest in me. Whether thats talking or anything, the only one. But you didn't leave me, I couldn't imagine what it would be like without you. I nearly lost Carlos, I did lose George and Alex, but I won't lose you Charles. I don't trust easily, I can't. But I trust you Charles, enough to tell you this. Please don't shut me out like the rest of the grid. I can't be alone anymore, it's killing me." Lando didn't know when the tears started pouring from his eyes but they had. He felt Charles wiping them away, Lando reached up to Charles's face. Charles himself had tears falling too, Lando kissed them away. Charles's hands came to Lando's waist as one kiss Lando planted on the left cheek of Charles's face lingered slightly longer than the rest. Charles's grip was firm, holding Lando slightly in place. Lando slowly kissed Charles's cheek again, he moved closer to Charles's lips with each kiss. Charles's eyes watched Lando work, he wanted to be in control here. Charles grabbed Lando's chin, tilting it up towards him. He had the perfect view of Lando. He watched Lando's eyes as he traced Lando's jaw with his index finger. He held Lando down, and kissed along his jaw line, then down his neck applying more pressure with his mouth when the whimper of approval left Lando's mouth. Charles smirked against the skin of Lando's neck. He placed a kiss on Lando's cheek, right on top of a dry tear, he inched closer with every kiss. The whimpers and slight moans escaping Lando's lips only egging Charles on. Those noises really were delicious sounding though. Charles placed a kiss on the edge of Lando's lip, Lando's eyes shot open. His focus solely on Charles, Charles brought a hand up to Lando's cheek. He lightly cupped Lando's cheek and let their eyes reconnect. Their eyes danced together, holding the gaze right up to the moment that Charles connected their lips, in a kiss that was simply, simply magical.