Lando Norris & Daniel Ricciardo.

Based on the MCL36 Launch, and basically just lando and daniel being silly and clingy.
Maybe be short but yeh lmao. will be flirty.
Enjoy :)

Lando knew that Daniel was "A smoking hot high performance athlete". Lando was definitely nervous and shy when it came to talking or being next to Daniel. His thoughts would take him into a world he didn't want to be in, in public. Though as the races went by, Lando became more relaxed around Daniel. He saw Daniel as a leading role, much more of a leader than Lando could probably be. Their McLaren challenges really helped too, Daniel wasn't too forceful in them, as in to get Lando to laugh, Lando was laughing purely because of the aussie's charm. Daniel knew Lando would be abit shy and nervous in the beginning, but he would soon open his barriers. So far, Daniel was loving who was behind those barriers. Lando when Daniel was at Renault, was completely different. Less mature, bubbly, just your average young adult. But now, Lando is more reserved, more mature, but he still has that inner child and Daniel didn't mind. Monza was coming up and both of them were excited, their positive energy always bounces off of each-other. Daniel had a good feeling about Monza, and Lando did too. But first they needed to appear at a team party in Italy. Lando was stuck, he couldn't decide what to wear. It had crossed his mind to run across the hotel hall to Danny's room, but that may seem silly. But he really couldn't decide, "Oh fuck it." Lando left his hotel room in his boxers with clothes in hand and pounded on the door opposite his. A confused Daniel opened up the door, "Lando, what are you doing here?" Lando whined and let himself in. He was only in his boxers. "I can't decide what to wear!" Lando laid out both of his outfits on the bed. Then turned to the mirror and looked down, "You pick." He told Daniel. Daniel was already dressed, but he could pick Lando's clothes. "Hm." Lando smiled, "This one." Lando turned around to look at which suit Daniel chose, and it was the black one with funny velvet lines, which actually was Lando's favourite. Lando had been panicking about this, he was tired now. He knew that this was definitely weird already, but who cares. "Can you dress me?" Daniel nearly choked on his own breath, but the idea of dressing the semi naked man was appealing. "Sure. Turn around." Daniel wanted Lando to watch. Lando just needed to not get hard from Daniel's touch, then he would know what a slut Lando is for Daniel. Daniel started with the white shirt, spinning Lando around to do the buttons. Then the trousers, Daniel held Lando to his front, their intimate areas were touching and they both knew. Daniel zipped up Lando's trousers from behind him, Lando was holding onto a moan, a deep breath and words. Daniel tied Lando's tie, and grabbed the blazer before slipping Lando's arms into it. He returned to being behind Lando, pulling him close to his front again, Lando didn't mind. He secretly loved it, Daniel whispered in Lando's ear, "You look gorgeous." Lando blushed and smiled, Daniel giggled at Lando's reaction, but placed a kiss on his forehead before they left the hotel and headed to the party.
Lando couldn't help but remember Daniel's words, it wasn't even the party anymore. It's race-day. Daniel is starting P2 and Lando P3. McLaren are having a good weekend in Monza. The car's potential was superior to the midfield, they were keeping up with the top 2 teams. Lando said his prayers as he sat in the car on the grid before lights out. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, and they're off. Max and Lewis took each-other out so the threat from behind is less, Daniel is P1 and I am P2. Theres 15 laps left and I radio the team, this could be my first win, but it could be Daniel's redemption day. I want my win so bad, but I just, I can't. "Do you want me to fight Daniel or stay put?" "We do not want you to fight each-other." Lando knew in his heart he wouldn't have been able to fight Daniel for P1. He wouldn't, he was happy to finish P2 if it meant Daniel would win. There they were, behind the number 1 and 2 boards. Daniel jumped out of the car as did Lando and they ran for the team, jumping and cheering with them. Then they hugged each other, who cares if it was broadcasted on live tv to the world. Their hug lasted longer than it should've but neither of them cared. Daniel whispered to Lando, "Meet me in my driver room after the podium ceremony." Lando nodded and headed off for the podium ceremony. He, Zak and Daniel all did shoeys, sweating and covered in champagne they celebrated. After the ceremony, Lando headed back to the garage, and to Daniel's driver room. Daniel was already there, but he was hiding behind the door. He saw the door opening and got ready to scare Lando. Lando opened the door to an empty room, before he was paralysed in fear. An aussie jumped from behind the door and shouted. Lando screamed semi-loudly, but then it turned to laughter. The door closed and silence fell upon the pair. Lando sighed, "Good job today." Daniel smiled, "Thank you, it feels unreal. You did amazing too." Daniel said the last bit while pulling Lando into a hug. He could tell the younger driver had wanted to win, but he didn't fight Daniel for the position. Daniel liked the maturity from Lando for doing that, if that was Max behind him on the same team, Max wouldn't have listened. But Lando did. Daniel sighed, he pulled back to look Lando in the eyes. Daniel stroked Lando's cheek before placing a kiss on his nose. Lando's lips parted slightly, the sight was divine for Daniel. The brunette curls falling perfectly on Lando's face, his amazing blue eyes. Daniel huffed out a breath, "Fuck it", he spoke before he reached down to close the gap. Their lips touched and it was better than winning a race. It was so passionate, tasted like champagne but Daniel held Lando in such a way that makes them both swoon. They pulled apart and Daniel whispered, "You are worth more to me than that win." Lando smiled and blushed, "You are worth more to me than a win too. Ok but maybe not my first win, but after that yes." Daniel chuckled, but pulled Lando closer, Lando snuggled into Daniel. They had found their peace, and it would be staying for a very long time.