Lando Norris & Carlos Sainz Jr

Based on Carlos's Brazil GP 2019 podium.
Will also include a transgender Lando, female to male.

Lando was fourteen when he transitioned to a male. He had known he was supposed to be a boy from a very young age. He never liked barbies, dresses, girly things. He liked motorbikes, cars, golf. He had an older brother who was so supportive of him, he still is supportive. Lando was glad that he had someone who understood him. Lando was also into karting, thats how he became a Formula One driver. Mclaren had taken him on as a junior driver and he couldn't get enough of it. He loved what Mclaren did for him and how they were a little family. They all knew that he was transgender and they didn't judge him one bit. After all, Lando was so loveable that nothing could possibly change their opinion.
Except the fact that only one person at Mclaren did not know about Lando. Carlos had not known that Lando was transgender and Lando had kind of wanted it to stay that way. Him and Lando were close, their friendship was tight-knit. Lando had always had a crush on Carlos. The Spaniard would flirt with him and Lando couldn't resist flirting back. This would only pull Lando into a deeper hole because of his feelings for Carlos, but because Carlos does not know he is transgender.
-
Carlos had taken to Lando like a fish in water when they met. The brit was small, cute and had a sense of humour like his. Lando was easy to talk to, party with, play games with. Carlos had never felt so comfortable around someone before until he met Lando. Although, he had fallen in love with Lando's eyes. Those piercing blue eyes, fed on Carlos's heart like a vampire who just found its dinner. Carlos hadn't wanted to confuse Lando with the idea of a relationship. He didn't even know if Lando liked him back. Carlos decided that this wasn't about him. It was about Lando, and he wasn't sure he wanted to interfere with Lando's plans. 
Lando's happiness and welfare meant more to Carlos than his own happiness. Carlos managed to put his feelings in a place where only he could access them. Even then he may not want to access them. The fear of being rejected was too much to think about. Carlos was conflicted, yet he kept pushing his feelings aside. A barricade was made between his feelings and Lando. He didn't want Lando to find out, at-least not yet. It was only the 3rd race of the season.
-
Soon enough it was the Brazilian Grand Prix. The second to last race weekend before it was the Christmas break.
Lando was excited. His rookie season had gone better than he had expected. In one of the top 5 teams too. He was amazed that he had achieved so much. He was also thankful for the way Mclaren had been so inviting and so kind to him. They were truly amazing, way more than he could ever ask for.
He was ready for Brazil. A track he liked, but was not his favourite. Lando had felt the car was good in FP1 and 2. He was sure that alot of pace could come out of the beast he called "Adonis". Lando was afraid that he may upset Carlos, by mostly always out performing him. The team were always promoting Lando before Carlos. He felt bad, never wanting Carlos to feel any less than he should. He would have to make sure Carlos knew that Lando valued him greatly, but right now was not the time. It's qualifying baby.
-
Carlos knew that Lando had more pace this weekend, but that didn't stop him from using all of the car and his ability to be the best he could. Carlos had been having issues with his car in qualifying which meant he would have to start from the back of the grid. He was frustrated, as would anyone be. But he also knew he could come back from this. He had practiced it before. Carlos would need full focus, no distractions, just him and his car. He would just need to prove it to the team now, that he is capable of bringing in a podium.
-
It was 10 minutes before the race start. Lando was suited up, ready to rock and roll. Carlos was suited up too, his helmet in his hands. He walked over to Lando's garage. "Ey, Cabrón. Goodluck, I'll see you on the other side." He said with a wink at the end, Lando smiled and whispered, "Into the unknown Carlito, goodluck."
Both had started well, Carlos had climbed up into P11 by lap 22, Lando just in front of him in P10. Lando had sadly dropped back after a slow pitstop, now in P14. Carlos had climbed up to P7 after some classy overtakes. The Ferrari's took each other out, leaving Carlos now up into P5. This was looking good for Carlos, he just had to not fuck it up now. The team knew Lando was no longer in the fight for many points, opting to focus on Carlos and a potential podium. Lando had struggled throughout the race, he had had some really bad stomach pains. He brushed them off initially, but they continued to get worse. He had no choice but to keep racing. Hamilton and Albon touched, leaving Lewis with a penalty to serve, Carlos was now P4, just behind Gasly. Carlos was in P4 at the end of the race, however with Lewis serving a time penalty, Carlos promoted to P3. A podium in Brazil with one of his favourite teams he's ever raced for. He was just gutted for Lando, absolutely gutted, he should've finished higher than P8.
-
Lando had pulled his car behind Ricciardo. He felt a wet sensation in his underwear, he panicked and radioed his engineer. "Jarv, I have an issue. I've wet myself." Lando tried to speak in code, knowing that Jarv would know what he meant. Lando was thankful when he heard, "Okay, copy. Just hold on for a second so that we can get your car into the garage." Lando sniffed, "Thank you Jarv." Lando let a few tears fall, he knew what had happened. His period had came. Carlos noticed that Lando was still in his car and was being wheeled into the garage. Carlos headed into the garage and watched from far away. He watched as Lando exited the car, huge red stains all over his bum area. Carlos was concerned, confused, his friend was bleeding from his ass? Impossible. He didn't want to rush Lando, deciding to go to do the podium celebrations and interviews. He couldn't stop thinking about Lando. What had happened for him to be bleeding so much? Carlos hastily finished everything up and headed back to his driver room. He saw a light on in the Mclaren hospitality. He headed in and up to the room with the light on. He knocked on the door gently. A little voice from inside muttering a "Come in". Carlos opened the door and was shocked to see Lando curled up on the massage bed. He could see Lando's back and legs, his head facing the wall. He whispered, "Oh Lando" while walking closer to the brit. Carlos's words sent shivers down Lando's spine. Lando whispered back, "Carlos", as he rolled over and sat up, his arms opening for a hug from Carlos. He sighed, "Did the team tell you?" Carlos shook his head, "Tell me what?" Lando shuddered, his hands shaking in his lap. "That I'm, er, that I'm" Lando breathed, he was panicking. "Breathe Lando, it's okay." Lando nodded and whispered, "In the race today it felt as if I had wet myself. I hadn't but my lower half was wet, with blood. And that's because I came onto my period today." Carlos was taken back slightly, but adjusted quickly. "You got your period?" Lando nodded, "It's impossible for a man to have a period, but not me. That is because I am a transgender male. I know I should've told you earlier, but I was scared that you wouldn't accept me Carlos." Carlos smiled, "Lando, Lando. You didn't have to tell me earlier as it wouldn't have mattered. I'm really sorry you came on during a race though, that sucks. But don't be scared Lando. In fact, I love it." Lando gasped, "It sucks but it's okay now. It wouldn't have mattered? and you love it?" Carlos nodded, "Yes Lando, it would not have mattered. To me you are perfect and nothing would ever change that. And yes, I love it, just like I love you." Carlos clasped a hand over his mouth, Lando's eyes were wide. "You love me?" Carlos nodded, "I have loved you since I laid eyes on you Mi amor." Lando smiled, "I, I love you too Carlos. I was just too scared to admit it." "Me too baby, me too." Lando wrapped his arms around Carlos's neck, resting his forehead on Carlos's. Carlos leaned in and brought the two into a kiss. A long, soft, wet kiss. Lando felt himself melt into Carlos's touch, loving the way Carlos's strong muscles held his much smaller frame. He held Carlos's head in his hands and whispered, "Well done on your podium Handsome." Carlos smiled and held Lando's hips tightly, "Thank you baby". The two made a promise to each other that night, "Wherever you go, I go too."