Charles Leclerc & Carlos Sainz Jr.

Based on if the Monaco GP went Charles's way.
I can't say whether this will be the last chapter of this oneshot book. But yea, it could be.
Anyway,
Enjoy :)

Potentially starting on pole in his hometown was a big big deal to Charles. For the last few years that he had raced in Monaco in Formula One, he had failed to finish the races. Last year he didn't even start and his teammate Carlos Sainz went on to finish second.
Nothing like rubbing salt in the wounds that was.

Though, Charles didn't hold his bad luck against the Spaniard. Why would he? The only person he had to blame was himself. But this year in 2022, the car felt great in Monaco today. He had a chance in Qualifying tomorrow, all he could hope for now was that curses really really aren't true.
Charles was sat on his bed in his apartment, wondering why he couldn't get this feeling of rage out of his mind and body. He suddenly felt so furious, not with himself, but with Carlos. He started to panic, this was not what he felt towards the Spaniard. His knuckles were turning white with how tight he was clenching his fist. His face turning red from the anger and frustration. His chest was tightening, it's getting harder to breathe. Gasping for air, he managed to grab is phone and call the last person on his call list. Carlos. It rang and Carlos picked up, "Charles?" Charles shrieked, and barely managed to whisper, "help me". Luckily Carlos heard the whisper and headed a few floors up to Charles's. He had the spare keycard and tapped it on the door, and burst into the apartment. He couldn't see Charles in the living room so he headed to the bedroom. There he saw Charles, sat on his bed, face as red as a tomato, his hands fists tightly clenched, tears streaming down his face. Carlos sits down in front of Charles, his calmness is a nice presence to Charles. Carlos places his hands on top of Charles's and he whispers, "Relax Charles." Charles's eyes close, that deep husky accented voice flurries through his ears, soothing him. Charles listens to Carlos though, the heat from Carlos's hands on Charles's skin only makes his face redder, though the residual redness is just Charles blushing. Blushing from such a beautiful man caring for him. Charles would never tell his dirty secrets to no one, well except maybe Pierre. Carlos traced up from Charles's hands to his neck. He massaged Charles's neck, the tension in his neck sparked from his little episode just a few minutes ago. Charles felt his eyes roll back and his lips part, while Carlos was massaging his neck. Though Carlos soon stopped, and Charles's eyes reopened. Charles saw Carlos in such a domestic way, no one else Charles could have called would have rushed over like Carlos did and sat with him and helped calm him down. But Carlos did, and that spoke volumes to Charles. Charles was still staring at the face of Carlos, analysing his features, those brown eyes, the stubble, the thick eyebrows, the plump lips, oh how Charles wishes he could reach out and touch those lips, or even kiss those lips. Charles had known he had a crush on Carlos ever since he joined Ferrari, actually probably when Carlos joined McLaren. Carlos felt Charles's gaze on his face, he followed where the Monegasques eyes were looking. Carlos was a bit surprised to think that Charles would be staring at his lips. Carlos couldn't lie though, there had been a couple of times where he would stare at Charles's lips, craving to touch them. Now could be his best chance, but Charles just had a panic attack, and Carlos doesn't want to take advantage of him if it isn't really what Charles wants. So Carlos decides to see if Charles asks him to touch his lips. Carlos brings a hand up to Charles's cheek, Charles leans into it. Carlos's heart flutters at the sight. Charles's lips re-part, his face warms up again. Carlos leans down and placed a kiss on Charles's forehead, before placing his forehead on Charles's forehead. They stayed like this for a little while. Charles reaches his hand up to Carlos's face. He parts their foreheads, so he can see Carlos's eyes. Charles wants to kiss him very badly. Carlos would love to kiss Charles, but he knows Charles needs to focus on quali and the race, not kissing. Carlos places a kiss on Charles's cheek, and places his fingers on Charles's lips and whispers "We will save the lips for when you win." Charles smiles and jumps into Carlos's arms, they hug until Carlos says he has to go, and that Charles should sleep. Carlos didn't want to leave, but he had to. He kissed the cheek of the Monegasque and whispered him goodbye. Charles watched as Carlos left his apartment, it felt as if his heart had left with him. Though he knew it was time to sleep, and be ready for Qualifying.