Chapter 1

Chapter 1
Allison's POV

My name is Allison Good. I have green eyes and blond hair. I am nineteen. I live in London,England. I am obsessed with One Direction. I keep it a secret though. I was walking down the busy streets of London and walked into a Jack Wills. I heard screaming and saw five figures run into the shop. The manager closed and then locked the doors.

"Why did you close and lock the doors?" I asked the manager. "Your still here?!" She said, her eyes going wide. "You can't leave now." I heard a husky male voice say behind me. The lady walked away as I turned to face Harry Styles. "And why can't I? I'm not a world famous pop star!" I said trying not to lose my temper. I wanted to go home. "Sassy, I like that. But there are fans pressed up against the windows. You have to stay." He explained. I simply rolled my eyes. I haven't blown my cover as a fan yet!

Harry grabbed my arm and spun me around. "Your a feisty one. I don't care, your beautiful. I want to see what you taste like." He said. I saw fangs pop out of his mouth. Harry's eyes turned red. Are you kidding me?! One of the five most famous people on the planet is a vampire? What else?

I could feel a wave of longing. Did I actually want Harry to bite me? Yes, no; uh I don't know. I shook my head and the feeling went away. The other members of One Direction surrounded me. "How did you do that?" Louis asked. "Are you a vampire also?" Zayn asked also. "No. I don't know what I did!" I said scared. "She isn't lying." Liam said. "Of course not!" I cried. "How did you know?" I added. "All in good time my dear." Zayn said with a smirk. "For now, why don't you sleep." I heard Niall said. I was consumed by blackness and I was picked up by somebody.