Chapter 4

Chapter 4
Allison's POV

I felt better after my talk with Harry. I know that I belong and that the boys love me. I love them. I want to be theirs, and only theirs. Now to get this out of the way.

"Glad to hear that,Allison." Liam smiles. "MY HEAD!Privacy!" I scream annoyed. "Not to me." He said. Then he got up and kissed me gently. I sure do get kissed a lot. "Why me?" I groan.

"Let's get this over with!" Zayn said as we all sit down. "What do we have to do?" I ask nervously. "We all bite you and drink a bit. It goes in order from youngest to oldest. Harry, Niall, Liam, Zayn, then me!" Lou says happily. "After that we take you on a date." Liam adds. My eyes must have gotten wide because they all laughed at me. "What?" I ask. "Your eyes!" Niall laughs. I roll my eyes. Peasants.

"My turn!" Harry announces happily. All of the other boys left. It was just the two of us. "It's easy. I work the charm and then bite. It will hurt for a bit, then you will feel great." He explains. "Ready?" He asks. "Sure?" I answer. "You have to be willing." He says sharply looking me in the eyes. "I'm ready." I say after a few deep breaths.

He sweeps me hair to the side. Work your magic, Harry. He tilts my head to the side. Harry kisses up and down my neck. Next he stopped in the middle of my neck. I feel his hot breath. Then, he bites. I felt the pain. Pleasure set in after a few seconds. I let out a small moan. Harry pulls away and turns me around. He smiles gently. "That was amazing." I say breathlessly. He walks me over to the couch and sits us down. "Now my name is engrained on your arm." He says showing me. "Your eyes. Their beautiful." I say trance-like. He smirks cheekily.

(A/N) Uh hi! Hope you enjoy!! I enjoy writing. xx