Chapter 27

Chapter 27

Niall's POV

It broke my dead heart when Allison said those things. Sure, we don't know what happened to her. Maybe its true. Maybe she doesn't want this. Maybe we are freaks. I wipe my tear discretely. I look at my mate, something is wrong. But just as soon as I see it, a presence leaves her eyes. I wonder.

Allison collapses to the ground. That doesn't matter to Harry. He keeps his grip tight on her. "I am so sorry. I don't even know what came over me." She cries. I step over to her and kneel down. "Hey. Lets go for a walk, shall we?" I ask extending a hand. Allison rolls her eyes. "What?" I question. She stands up and kisses Harry, to make him let go. "Lets go." She grins.

"I really am sorry. I have no clue what happened." She confesses, her eyes flashing guilt and confusion. "It's ok." I smile, kissing her. "We'll be back later." I say proudly. "Stay out of trouble." Zayn says. "Oh, and Niall, use protection." Louis smirks. Allison's eyes go wide. "I won't be doing anything of the sort." I whisper in her ear.

"The forest is so magical." Alli says smiling. Her fangs sparkle in the moonlight. "Did you know tha' I love you?" I ask. "I could tell, your aura is bright red. " "You can see auras?" I question. "I used to see ghosts, souls, too." She answers. "Better and better." I joke. She smiles widely. Then she points out a fawn. Oh no! My hunger is too strong. I can't control myself, but I attack and kill the deer.

When I look back, Alli is gone.