Chapter 33

Chapter 33

Harry's POV

"Allison." I tried to say seducing. "Yeah," She asked turning around to look at me standing in her doorway. I pushed her gently into the room and closed the door behind us. "Kiss me." I almost beg. She nods and brings her lips to mine. Her lips are soft and warm against mine. Sparks seem to fly between us. I've never felt like this kissing any other girl before, well she is my mate after all.

I take her bottom lip between my teeth, but she doesn'y comply like I want her to, which angers me. That bloody little tease. I bite her lip gently and she gasps. I take this opportunity to slip my tongue into her mouth. We wrestle for control and I win, of course. A whines escapes her throat and I smile. She is in my control now and she knows it. I'm blessed with this ability. Turn on the charm and you have girls falling at my feet. Pain and hypnosis go hand in hand.

We break apart and I can't take my eyes off of her. Her cheeks are rosy and her lips are slightly swollen from my bite. "I want you," I growl. Fear passes through her eyes for the briefest moment but it disappears as soon as I can realize it. "N..no Harry." Her voice is hushed and scared sounding. "Why not? Did I do something wrong?" My dominant side fades away and the caring side shines through. "Because I'm not......because I don't want to," She tries to cover her tracks but face it, I'm a vampire.

"What did you say?"

"I said I'm not,"

"No, I heard that part but the part before that, what did you say?"

She sighs and turns away from me, facing her window. "Oh that was just a slip of words." She steps closer to her window, leaving me a few yards away from her.

I quickly cross the short distance with my speed before she can react. She jumps slightly.Alli looks uncomfortable but she can't just leave, it's her room. "You can tell me or any of the other boys anything," I say. "I know," She replies. I know something is wrong, but she won't tell me. What has happened in her life that she cant even tell me about it. We are her mates for Christ's sake! "Please tell me, Alli. I love you more than anything else in this world." She looks at me and I can see tears in her eyes. "It's a long story." Her voice is watery and weak. "I live forever."

Please:

Vote

Comment

Snapchat/ Kik/ Instagram: alex_is_irish

Twitter: @AlexandriaSivan