Chapter 20

Chapter 20

Harry's POV

"Allison Marie Good! You are the most beautiful girl that I have ever seen. And I have been around a LONG time!" I yell getting angry. "Please, don't ever say that you aren't beautiful again. Your lying and it breaks my heart." I add gently.

"Okkkkk." She says slowly. A single tear starts to go down her face, followed by many others. "Don't cry." I compel, taking her head into my shoulder, stroking her soft blond hair.

"See, your fine. Now, lets get you some food!" I giggle gayly. "That was adorable and all, but I'm not hungry." Alli argues. "Well, it's either eat, or I will make you!" I growl. "Fine." She scoffs. I swiftly run down the stairs.

About fifteen minutes after we eat some sandwiches, the boys return. "Bow before me!" Louis smiles as they burst into the room. Zayn smiles and grabs Allison's hands as we race to the parlor. I grab Niall and hold him back for a second. "Look, mate, Alli and I got into a little...fight I guess....and she needs some happiness....so could you...?" I ask. "That's my job!" Niall beams.

He runs at Alli and tackles her. "GET OFF!" Allison screams playfully. Niall kisses her and she smiles. "I'm super hyper!!!" She bounces. Suddenly, she goes from one side of the room to another. It's as if she was moving with vampire speed? "What's going on?" Allison says. "It's almost time." Liam answers.

A/N: BAH BAH BAH BUUUMMMM ooh cliffhanger!!! What do think is going to happen? Love ya!

VOTE

COMMENT