Chapter 3

Chapter 3
Harry's POV

"I had to use my power! Allison would have escaped then what would happen? Yes, I went for too long. I admit that." I explained to the boys. They were absolutely fuming. Especially Liam.

"Niall, will you go check on Allison please?" Liam asked. "Sure!" Niall answered quickly. He sped up the stairs with vampire speed. He returned after a few minutes. Niall looked really worried. "What happened?" Zayn asked. "She was really scared. Alli practically begged me not to kill her." He said sadly. I felt so bad. "I'm going to go talk to her." I said standing up.

"Allison?" I called walking into her room. She wasn't in sight. I could smell her sweet blood in the closet. I walked in and came up to a door I didn't know was there. "Will you come out?" I asked. "No! I'm not pretty enough to be One Direction's mate. Just kill me!" She screamed. Her voice betrayed her fear.

"Open this door." I ordered compelling her. The door opened a few seconds later to reveal a frightened Allison. "You are beautiful. You are completely worthy to be ours. And we would never hurt you. I'm sorry." I said. "It's fine." She said quietly. A single tear ran down her cheek. I wiped it away.

"Let's go back downstairs." I compelled. She nodded and walked out. I walked behind her and gave her shoulders a gentle massage. She let out a moan. "Like that?" I asked cheekily. "Yes." She said breathlessly. We returned to the living room. "Still want to leave?" Zayn asked. Allison shrugged. "No you don't. You never want to leave." He compelled. Allison nodded and Zayn smiled. He walked over and gave her a big hug. The rest of us hugged her also. I brushed my lips against her, but she didn't kiss back. She sort of tasted like mints.