Chapter 29

Chapter 29

Harry's POV

Zayn brought Allison to my room saying that he was going to sleep and I needed to be with her. She gets into my bed with me. Not even five minutes later, Niall stalks in, makes her forget whatever happened between them earlier, and leaves. After that I decide it's best if we both get some sleep so that's what happened.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" I'm going to get some food." I tell Allison the next afternoon. We are watching mission impossible in the living room. "Ok babe." Alli answers. I stand up and stretch. "Popcorn with your favorite?" I ask. "Uh yeah sure." She replies. Weird.

I walk into the kitchen and regard Liam standing there before I get M&M's and another bag of popcorn. "Hey, Harry?" Liam asks after I start the popcorn. "Yeah?" I answer.

"Allison thinks she is fat, like obese fat" He admits. "She was just really strange when I asked her if she wanted popcorn." I say. "She weighs one hundred pounds and she's nineteen." Liam states.

The movie pauses suddenly and Allison walks into the kitchen. "Hey guys." She beams. "You think you're fat?" I ask harshly. "Well, uhm yeah?" She answers. "You. Are. Not. Fat." I compel angrily. Tears threaten to spill wildly out of her eyes as she nods.

"Crying is a sign of weakness." A male voices rings out. "Who?" Liam asks. "Oh come on. I'm your drummer, and Allison's true mate."

Alex: ok I know this isn't long but I wanted to build suspense ya know? Anyway...

Like

Comment

Favorite me;)

OH YEAH comment what I should call you guyssss