Chapter 23

Chapter 23

Allison's POV

I feel like a brand new person. I'm stronger, hungrier, and I can see and hear better. Course, I AM a new person. Maybe being a vampire isn't too bad. It's the dryness in my throat that I hope goes away.

"I'm thirsty. Let me get some water." I say standing up. "No. Your not thirsty for water, your thirsty for blood." Louis cackles. Blood? The thought makes my mouth water. "Come on babe. The first kill is the best." Zayn whispers sexily in my ear.

We go by a running path and hide in bushes. "There's a couple coming. Use your speed to take ONE of them and bring them back. We will take out the other. Ok?" Liam explains. "Yeah, yeah." I answer. I get real nervous. Niall grabs hand and I feel much better.

The couple approaches and I decide to take the woman. In the blink of am eye, I have her against the tree, struggling. She tries to yell, but a firm clamp over the mouth stops that. "Relax, nothing will happen to you." I compel. She relaxes and I feel fangs fall out of my gums. Ouch.

My head goes by her jugular and I bite. Warm blood pours into my mouth. Holy mother of cows....this stuff is amazing. I feel Liam come up behind me and I drain the last drops of blood. The body falls to the ground, dead.

"Dang. Full now?" Liam asks. "Yeah. So what do we do with the body?" I ask. "Louis will burn it. Lets go." Harry says, appearing behind me. "Oh, wait. You have some blood on your lips, let me get that." Harry says kissing me hard. "Liar." I say when we break away. His eyes turn angry and hateful.

A/N: Hai my beautiful Penguins!! That's what I'm calling you because I like penguins. Anyway I'm going to church camp this week. So maybe next Sunday I will update. Kisses!!!!-Alex (oh and Allison gets her power next chappie! Comment what you think it is!)

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN ME