Chapter 18

Chapter 18

Niall's POV

Allison and I are going on our date tonight. I have made the arrangements for the perfect date. We will be going to my mothers house. I want Alli to meet them before she gets turned. I am actually not their real child, I was adopted in a sense.

The lads and I were turned a few thousand years ago at our currant age. We were all "adopted". The five of us never found each other before X-Factor. When we were paired, one thing led to another, and we found out what we are. (A/N: I wanted you to know how they fit into families. Just ignore this if you want to. It doesn't make sense.)

"Let's roll!" Alli said happily. She was wearing a pink dress, that's all I know about it. I was wearing normal clothes. "My mother wouldn't care what you wear." I told her. "I want to make a good impression." Allison answered. I grab her hand and we fly through the sky. After a few minutes we land outside my home.

"What if she doesn't like me?" Allison asks after I ring the bell. "Don't worry babe! Mom will love you just like I do." Then my mother opens the door and ushers us in.

"Allison! What a pleasure to meet you at last! Niall has told me plenty about you! Oh where are my manners? I'm Maura." My mom squeals. We go to the sitting room and pour some tea that was already prepared. "Yes, I'm Alli. It's a pleasure as well." She answers, her voice breaking.

I notice her nervousness, so I grab her hand and make her relaxed. Mom must have seen it, because she laughs. "I see that the boys have already used their powers on you." She smiles. "Yea, it's amazing......sometimes." Allison answers starting at me accusingly. "What do they do? Make you kiss them?" Mom wonders. "Not yet! Don't give this boy any ideas! Mostly it's simple things, reading my thoughts, making me pass out.....controlling my emotions....." Alli answers. "I've only done that a few times." I argue. "That doesn't matter!" Mom said.

A/N: I don't have a game until later, so I can get a chapter in. Your welcome! Love you guys! You got me to number 25 on vampire stories.

VOTE

COMMENT