Chapter 16

Chapter 16

Harry's POV

Tonight is the night that I will take Allison on our date. When we got home I pulled her up to my room. "Alli, will you go on a mate-date with me?" I ask boldly. "Yes, but I don't think that I have a choice." She laughs. Her laugh is like bells. "No you don't." I answered. "Be ready by six." I say cheekily. "Done." She answers just as cheekily.

"See ya later!" Allison and I say to the boys before we leave. Allison was wearing a soft pink dress to her knees. I was in a dress shirt and jeans. I tied a blindfold around her eyes so she can't see where we are going. "Harry! Take this off!" She pleads. "No. You can't see where I am taking you!" I laugh. I led her through the woods slowly so she wouldn't stumble. We reach a ledge and I pick her up and jump, she screams when the air rushes last us.

At last we reach the place, a meadow with flowers everywhere. I had already set everything up so there was a picnic basket in the middle. "Ta-Da!" I say taking off the blindfold. "Harry! This is beautiful!" Alli gasps. "Not as beautiful as you." I answer. "Corny." She replies. Allison grabs my hand and we run off to eat and play with flowers. I heard a growl but paid it no mind. Allison goes to investigate. A scream follows seconds after. "Alli!" I yell. She runs to me panting and scared. "There was a wolf." She pants. A large, brown wolf appears at the edge of the clearing. I push Alli behind me. The wolf morphs back into it's human form, Justin Beiber. "You can't change her. The pack doesn't have a mate. It would set off the balance." Justin sneers. The Wolf Pack was The Wanted, JB, Josh Devins, and Cody Simpson. "We get our mate." I growl. Then, I take Allison's hand and leave quickly.

A/N: I love my new cover. Shoutout to harryssecretlover999! Uhm keep reading and commenting.

LIKE

COMMENT

AND ADD TO READING LIST