Chapter 7

Chapter 7

Harry's POV

Allison was scared out of her mind. I feel really bad. We all do. It's not her fault that she is our mate. She just is. Just like we are her mates, forever. Even if she wasn't in that Jack Wills, we would have eventually met up, somehow. I instantly knew that she was ours as soon as I saw her beautiful hair. Yes, I saw her from the back the first time I met her.

"Chef Harry is needed in the kitchen!" Niall laughed running down the stairs with Allison pounding her fists on his back. I raced them to the kitchen and waited. A few seconds later, Niall burst through the door. He put Allison down and she gave him a death stare. "You know you loved it." He smiled, compelling her. The fierce look in her eyes disappeared. "Your right." She smirked. Point vampires!

Niall left to go back to sleep. "Eggs and toast?" I asked. "I can make it myself!" Alli shouted running to the refrigerator. I beat her to it. "Stupid vampire speed." She sighed. "Wins every time!" I laugh. "I am an independent girl. I can make a simple breakfast!" She argued. "It's fine. I didn't get these eggs our for nothing!" I joked. Suddenly Louis walked through the door. "No coffee!" He growled. "BEAR!" Allison screamed. "Rawr!" Lou growled and chased her around. "Out of my kitchen!" I say strictly. I quickly made her food and followed them into the living room. Lou grabbed Alli's wrists as they ran.

"Cheater! I am a human and your a vampire." She pouted. "Aw Alli-Bear! Don't be sad that I am better than you!" Boo Bear laughs kissing her on the nose. I have her the food and she devoured it. She tackled the both of us in a hug. "Wanna pull a prank on the rest of the boys?" Allison asks devilishly. "What do you have in mind?" I ask. "Pain?" She simply states. "It will surprise them. Thinking that something happened. Good idea." Lou answers grinning like a mad man. This will be fun.....

A/N: Another chapter!!! Pow! I don't want to go back to school!! RAWR. Peace. Xx