Chapter 13

Chapter 13

Louis's POV

Harry ran into the castle screaming about Ed and wolves. Alli and Niall ran out of the kitchen eating, of course. "Harry, what's wrong?" Allison gasped as he hugged her tightly. "Ed is back. Wolves......want.........Alli.............not happy." He stammered.

"The wolves? What does Josh and his pack want?" I growled snaking my arm around Alli's waist. She turned into my chest. She is confused and scared. "What's going on? Who wants me?" She asked. "Nothing. Just go." Liam says not compelling. "No. I need to know!" She argued. "Niall." Zayn says.

"No! If its about me then I have a right to know." Allison said escaping my grasp and backing away. I ran behind her and wrapped my arms around her as Niall approached. "No!" She struggles. I turn her around so she can't see Niall. He places one hand on her lower back and she relaxes.

"Come on." Niall says taking her hand. We go over to the couch and sit down. Niall puts his hand on her shoulder and her eyelids droop. "Just sleep." I compel. Her eyes close and she leans into my shoulder. I pull her head into my lap. "What are we going to do?" Zayn asks. "It's time to call Paul." Liam says dramatically.

(A/N: Epic music sequence)

"Hi,Paul. We need your help. Mate. Wolves. Ed. Yea. Thanks. Yes, I will see you tomorrow. Bye" Harry says into the phone. "He will watch us. Also he will place a spell on the house." Harry explains. Paul is the best wizard/bodyguard!

A/N: Hello! Spring break 2013=boring. :( oh well. Thanks for reading this and supporting me! Love you!

COMMENT

LIKE

AND ADD TO READING LIST