Chapter 10

Chapter 10

Zayn's POV

"Have you seen Allison?" Liam and Harry asked as I came down the stairs. "No. Why?" I reply. "She isn't anywhere in the castle." Harry said. "I heard the door close, but I thought that it was one of you!" I yell.

Liam closed his eyes. "The charm bracelet I got for her has a spell on it for me to see where she is,if she is wearing it!" He said in excitement. "Follow the Liam!" Louis shouted. All five of us ran out into the woods to find Allison.

We found her in the deepest part of the woods. She looked scared and lost, well she was lost and most likely scared. Alli ran to us, crying. "I'm sorry!" She cried. "Just sleep. Your ok. We have you." I whisper in her ear. Allison's limp body is easy to pick up and carry to the castle. "She thinks that she is weak and useless, that she needs us, but doesn't want us." Liam randomly says after I put her in her room. I guess that Allison is awake.

She walks down the stairs slowly. I fly to her and take her hand. "You are not weak or useless. I love you." I coo nuzzling her neck. Suddenly, Niall is behind her. "You hungry?" He asks. "No." She answers. "Then leave, all of you, I'm starved." I growl trying to scare her. It works because her muscles tense up, all of the boys run out with vampire speed.

I go to kiss her neck. She relaxes when my lips make contact. Allison smells like roses. I bite down as lightly as I can, her blood tasted even better. This is the best blood that I have ever tasted! I pull away and show her my name on her arm. "Now you have to be hungry!" I laugh. "Yea, I guess I am." She answers. She led my to the kitchen. "What do you want? Nutella? It seems that every girl likes Nutella." I ask opening the pantry. "No! I'm allergic!" Alli says, her eyes going wide. "Seriously?" I question. "Yes. To all types of nuts." She cheekily answers.

A/N: If you took that last sentence like a perve, then boo you. Anyway thank you for reading and voting! I appreciate all feedback. Most likely a chapter tomorrow. During my spring break I will post often. So,

VOTE

COMMENT

AND ADD TO READING LIST!

-Xoxo, Alex