Chapter 14

Chapter 14

Niall's POV

We have an interview today in London. I walk into the kitchen and see Allison watching the toaster oven. She doesn't see me, so I sneak up behind her and cover her moth with one hand and put the other around her stomach. She is obviously smarter than I am because she bites my hand.

"Ow! What was that for?" I ask letting go. The toaster dings and Alli gets her toast out. "You deserved it." Allison says angrily. I can hear the anger seeping out of her voice, filling the room. "What's wrong?" I ask. "What's wrong? What's wrong! What's wrong is that you won't tell me what's going on. The worst part is, this is about me!" She explains slamming her knife in the sink.

"Al..." I start. She just shakes her head and goes to her room, food in hand. The door slams and that alerts the others. "Alli-Bear, we have an interview." "Al, come out." "What's wrong?" The boys pleaded. "Just go! I'm staying here." Alli argues from the other side. "Open the door." I compel.

The door opens slowly. "You have to come. If you don't, then complications might arise. You don't even remember yesterday. Lastly, Louis will help you pick out an outfit." Harry compels. Alli blinks and Lou pulls her inside.

"Alli's thoughts were angry and resentful. She didn't want to be here. Heck, she even had the briefest thought of suicide!" Liam tells us downstairs. Allison and Louis come down the stairs laughing and shoving each other. Allison had a green skirt on with a fancy white shirt.

A/N: Hello again! Spring break is finally over:( So pumped for my soccer game later! Possibly another chapter today or tomorrow. Loves ya!

VOTE

COMMENT

ADD TO READING LIST