Chapter 31

Chapter 31

Liam's POV

I return to an empty castle. No note telling me where everybody went, not even a scrape of paper. Sighing at the idiocy of my best friends, I walk out the door. After searching the woods for about ten minutes, I decide to call Niall.

"Hello." His Irish accent rings out. "Where the hell are you guys?" I ask. "We went to the hospital. Allison passed out and split her head open." Niall answers nonchalantly. I quickly hang up and tear off in the direction of the closet hospital.

I burst into the waiting room with a million questions behind me. "Where is she?" "How is she?" "What happened?" Zayn holds up a hand and I slow. "She is in surgery for a bleeding brain." He calmly states. "She needs our blood to heal!" Harry whispers fiercely.

The door bangs open and a tall, middle aged man walks through it. "Family of Allison?" He asks. Louis steps forward and tells him that we are her family. "I'm Doctor Reed. I performed surgery on Allison tonight." The doctor starts. "Is she alive?" Niall whimpers. "Yes she is alive but in a coma. We don't know if she will ever wake up." The news crashes around us like angry waves.

"Can we see her?" I ask. "Follow me." Reed answers as he stands and leads us through many hallways to the Intensive Care Unit. We walk through the door to Alli's room and the doctor leaves. Allison is lying on a bed with a hospital gown around her slim figure. She looks like she's dead. "Is she even alive?" Louis asks gesturing to the machines that are forcing breath into her lungs.

"Go on. Bite your wrists. Then, poor the blood into her mouth, age order." Harry orders. We follow suit and quickly Allison stirs. "What the heck happened?" A confused Alli asks. "You're not dead!" Niall laughs with glee. "I never died?"

Allison stiffens when Niall throws his arms around her neck. "Who are you?" She asks. "You don't remember?" I ask. "I don't remember much actually now if you would excuse me." Alli says before trying to get out of bed. "Stay." Zayn's gentle voice commands. Millions of questions about our existence and what happened run laps in my precious mate's head. "Well this is a problem." Harry's voice cracks. He hits the nail on the head.

Alex: Ok so we stayed in Tulsa longer than I thought but I still updated! I am going to put a dedication up later but it's to a book I read in 24 hours from my favorite anime, Black Butler.

QOTD: Heels or flats?