Chapter 32

Chapter 32

Niall's POV

She doesn't remember...she doesn't remember. She doesn't remember! Our princess has gone and forgotten everything. Everything we have been through together..gone in a minute! I can't believe this. No one can believe this. I am so mad right now...

"I'm leaving." Allison says suddenly. "No you're not, you're not going anywhere." Zayn says, his voice breaking. "I'm leaving whether you want me to or not." She stands up, her green dress bunching up. "Where are you going?" Louis growls. "My apartment?" She looks at us funny. Harry lets out a low growl and Allison matches that with an equal growl.

"Is she still a vampire?" I ask Liam quietly, but I know everyone had heard me. "Yes." He answers, keeping an eye on her. "Allison stay with us, sit down." Harry's strong voice  compels her. She sits down and a big goofy grin spreads across her face. "What?" I ask.

Allison starts to laugh like she's gone stark raving mad! "You..should have....seen.. your faces!" She barely manages between gasps for air. "What?" Zayn asks in a low tone. "Let's go home!" She stands up. "Wait you remember everything?" Liam asks. "Of course I do ya nitwit." She leaves the room and we follow close behind.

At The Castle

"I got you. I got you!" Alli sings happily. I glance over to Harry and see his eyes start to glow a dark red. "Harry." My voice is warning. After taking a few deep breaths, he looks at me with a smile. "I'm just fine." "I got you!" Allison continues to sing. "Yes you got us, give the girl a cookie." Louis grumbles, usually the one pranking us. An Oreo comes flying across the room from the kitchen, Harry's smirking face behind it. The darn child went and got one! Allison stops it in mid air with a raise of her hand. "I don't think so." "Telekinesis." Liam tells Harry. He pouts. Standing and yawning, Allison declares she is tired and heads off to bed. Harry follows behind soon after; I can see the gears turning in his head..

Guys! This story is almost to an end and I haven't started the sequel because there is one, but I know what it's going to be about! Anyway I hope you enjoy this chapter that was supposed to be up yesterday but I did homework instead. Love ya<33

Please:

Comment

Vote

And Fan Me