Chapter 12

Chapter 12

Harry's POV

I didn't want Allison to see that gruesome scene, so I just took her up to her room. Then I just walked back down and continued the movie. Alli was right, this was bloody; but I guess that the bloodiness is scary. The lads and I had and interview in the morning, so after the movie we all went to bed. I entered my room and was in my bed asleep, in under a minute.

"Good morning beautiful." I said as I walked into her room in the morning. "Yea..hi." She moaned. "What?" I ask. "I'm tired! You woke me up!" She complained. I pulled her out of bed and leaned in. The distance between us shortened and we kissed. It was a short kiss and we pulled away after a minute. "I'm starved!" Allison smiles. I take her hand and we run down the stairs together.

"Chef Styles at your service." I laugh, bowing. "I can make my own toast thanks." She answers getting out bread. "Well I want to make it for you." I laugh grabbing it. I feel a wave of hunger swoop through me. My eyes turn black and fangs come out. Allison's eyes go wide and see screams. "It's ok, I'm just hungry." I explain. "Then go hunt. I will watch Alli." Niall says walking in. "Or I can be alone?" Alli trys. "No." Niall and I say together. Allison groans and puts the toast in.

Ah the forest, it's beautiful today. I'm tracking a buck when I come upon another vampire. He was hunched over the deer, draining it. The man had fiery red hair. "Edward Sheeran." I sneer. Ed turned and smiled. "Hello Harry. I heard that you found your mate. How is she?" He asks. "Just fine thanks." I snarl. "Better protect her, the wolves aren't happy." He growled in reply. The....wolves? They can be pretty violent. I have got to warn the boys and Alli. No, Alli can't know. She will just offer herself to protect us. I can't have that. I speed off towards the castle, but I also get another deer.

A/N: First of all, I'm sorry to any Ed fans. I also want to apologize if I have any TW Family around. Just a warning.

LIKE

COMMENT

AND ADD TO READING LIST!!!

-Alex Xx