Chapter 6

Chapter 6

Allison's POV

It was Liam's turn. At least I think it is, the boys want me to rest. Something about "you will die if you lose too much blood" or whatever. "I don't want to rest. I just want to get this over with." I complain to Liam. "No. You have to sleep. Your very tired." He says. I suddenly felt very tired. I passed out and Liam caught me.

LIAM'S POV

We decided to wait and finish the process in the morning. All of us doing this right after each other will kill her. I don't want that to happen. The lads and I feel bad about compelling her, but it's for the best.

ALLISON'S POV

I was woken up by gently knocking on the door. It suddenly hit me, I'm living with vampires! I'm going to die or get drained or something! Well, I have already been drained a bit. I started to breath rapidly. The door burst open and I screamed. "Allison! What is wrong? You have some seriously scared thoughts!" Liam yelled running in. I felt tears run down my cheeks when I thought about my use as a blood bag. "We would never hurt you!" Liam said.

"Niall!" Liam yelled down the stairs. He returned to where I was on the bed and looked at me. "What?" Niall asked skidding to a halt outside the room. "Do something! Your power is the most useful! And you and Harry compel the best!" Liam demanded. I started to feel calm and relaxed but I refused to be controlled. I tried to fight, but the relaxation intensified as Niall put his hand to my cheek. I gave up. I let myself be controlled. "Alli, we would never, ever, hurt you. We all love you too much. I love you. You know that you are safe and you never want to leave." Niall said quietly staring into my eyes. I knew that it was all true and I didn't want to leave. Maybe....

A/N: Hey! Snow day! Posting a few more chapters maybe. Can't think of anything for my other story. I will try though. Please leave feedback and like. Love ya!