Chapter 8

Chapter 8

Zayn's POV

I heard screams of pain. What a pleasant thing to wake up to in the morning! My first thought was obviously, Harry. What was he doing? Why was Alli screaming? All these thoughts are churning in my head as I get out of bed.

I fly down the stairs (almost tripping) and stumble into the living room. I see Allison holding her ankle in tears with all of the other lads around her. Niall was trying to calm her down. Harry and Louis. What did they do?

"What happened?!" Liam asked sternly. "She fell and hurt her ankle while Lou was chasing her. I think that it's broken." Harry answered. Niall had finally managed to get Allison to calm down. "What is your story?" I asked, kneeling down next to her.

"Well, you all were pranked. By Lou, Harry, and I!" Alli laughed. She then got up and ran to hide behind Lou. I transported to where I was standing behind her and grabbed her waist firmly, so she can't run away. "What?" I growl in her ear. "We got you!" She said in a sing-song voice.

"Your gonna get it now!" I snarl. I transport us to the ceiling, which is a good twenty-five feet up. "Zayn! Don't let go!" Allison screamed. I just stood there and laughed at her. Did she honestly think that I would drop her? Please!

We got back down to the floor and I let Allison go. She plops down onto the couch. Niall puts his power into work. He lightly grabs her chin and forces her to look into his eyes. We could all visibly see her shoulders relax and the fear leave her eyes. "Liam? You ready?" Louis asks. "It's on like Donkey Kong!" Liam answers. "I'm going to take that as a yes?" Harry smirks. We leave the room. I'm ready for my turn.

A/N: Hello! I know, I haven't posted in a while. But, I have a busy life. Maybe some more tomorrow? I don't have soccer! Over 2000 reads in two weeks. Wow, just wow. Thanks so much! Ok love ya! Xx