Chapter 22

Chapter 22

Niall's POV

The rest if the lads dates went by without any problems at all, which is very good. Liam took Alli to a carnival in the US, I think it's called Mardi Gras or whatever. Zayn went to dinner and a movie in Italy. And Louis took Allison to the beach in Florida. I guess that none of the boys wanted to stay close to home, yeah? Anyway more and more of Alli's powers came. She is getting stronger and faster. The only bad part is that she has started to eat less and drink less. We all but have to shove the food down her throat.

"Alright. Let's get this over with, I'm starving." Zayn complained. We are ready to change Allison. "Ready to start the adventure of you life?" I ask. The five of us stand in a half circle. I am stepped out a bit and Alli is facing us. "God Niall, your soooo clichè!" Alli laughs. Yeah, she's nervous. "Go." She randomly says turning around.

I bite into her neck after a quick kiss and start to suck out all of her blood. Harry has her wrist and is watching her pulse. The others have a firm hold on her to make sure when she gets weak, that she won't fall over. After I drink her blood, I inject my venom. The venom will be changing her. We lay Allison on the couch and watch as the venom works it's way through her body.

Firstly, her skin pales. That means that her rosy cheeks leaves. At least her beautiful green eyes will remain. Fangs fill her mouth and poke out a little bit. We just watch and stare. After what seemed like hours, her eyes flutter open. "Alli?" I ask. "What.....DID IT WORK? AM I A VAMPIRE? DO I GET A POWER? And can I be compelled?" Allison says quickly. "Breath, ok. Uhm yea, yes, and yes and yes." Liam smiles. "Crap. I don't like being compelled." Allison whines adorably. "You know that you love it." Harry smirks.

A/N: Hai!!!! I don't know what to say anymore...happy summer to meeee

VOTE(it really helps me)

COMMENT

FAN ME