Chapter 11

Chapter 11

Allison's POV

After Zayn and Louis has their turns, we gathered in the parlor. "Why do I feel like we are forgetting something?" Niall asked. "Because we are! Alli is supposed to drink some of our blood!" Lou screamed in reply. "I can't believe that we forgot!" Zayn said in shock.

"Me? Drink your blood? No way!" I said slowly standing up. No way am I going to drink blood! I should be able to run for it. Harry stood up and grabbed me, sitting me down and pulling my head into his lap. "You have to if you want to get this over with." He stated calmly. Then, each of the boys bit his wrist and put it to my mouth; I didn't have a choice but to lick some of it, in age order.

"How do you people live off of this crap!" I say in disgust. Blood, I get nauseous thinking about it. "You crave it, wether you want to or not." Niall said. "It's nasty!" I complain. After another ten minutes of complaining, we decide to watch a movie. I was stretched out across the boys, Harry has my head, and Niall has my feet. Of course we watch a horror movie!

The main character had just gotten a knife in the back, not fatal but still bloody. "This is terrible!" I scream covering my face with Harry's large hands. Niall tickled my feet, I relax but still kick him. I sense my incoming danger and run for my life. Where to hide? Running into the library, I hide behind a couch. Niall runs in after a few seconds. "I wonder where my princess went? Here maybe?" He teases jumping over the couch and landing on me.

I try to run away, but his hands catch my waist and are firmly placed there. "Let me go!" I pout. "Let me think......uh no!" He laughs. Next thing I know, I get thrown over his shoulder and he walks down the the movie room. "Your going to finish this film!" Louis yells loudly. I roll my eyes and watch, screaming loudly every time. We continue like this until the bloody seen came, then Harry took me up to my room. I think that I'm starting to like this, maybe.

A/N: HI!!!! This chapter actually took me a long time to write, I kept stoping to....eat. Sorry about yesterday.

LIKE

COMMENT(All feedback is gladly taken)

AND ADD TO READING LIST

Please?