Chapter 21

Chapter 21

Allison's POV

"Almost time what?" I ask nervously. All of the boys looked down at their shoes, not making eye contact. As if they don't want to tell me. "Almost. Time. For. What?" I press. Niall finally looks up and speaks softly. "For you to become like us...." He says. WTF!?

I'm literally shocked. Me? A vampire? Those boys are on drugs if they think that I would willingly become I vampire. "Over my cold and dead body will a become a vampire." I think to myself. "That's the whole point, Alli." Liam says. "Stay out of my head!" I scream. "I'm NOT becoming a demon like you." I add. "Well guess what...you have to. As mates we make the choice if your.....unwilling." Louis smiles. "The council will kill us if we don't." Zayn explains.

Niall starts to move toward me and I flinch. He grabs my hand tightly as I twist and turn, trying to escape. When I finally understand that I'm not getting out of his grip, I stop trying. "There's a good girl, now just look right here. Right in my eyes and you will be fine." Niall soothes. I want to but I know that he will force me to relax and obey them. I don't want that. Niall takes his other hand to now force my eyes to his.

"I'm not becoming a vampire." I argue when Niall releases me. "You have to." Liam urges. "No." I answer. Harry appears at my side, his nose and mouth pressed to my ear. The warm breath relaxes me a bit. "You know that you want to become a vampire. Just to see what it's like to be powerful....and to live with us forever...right?" He asks. "Yes I do." My mouth says. Did I say that? That must have been their power. Harry smirks.

"Let's get you upstairs, it's been a long day." Louis yawns minutes after. He moves for my hand but I yank it back. "I can go alone." I argue. "We know you can. We just don't want anything to......happen." Harry explains. Louis takes me away and shuts the door. I quickly change in the bathroom and come out to see Louis in his shirt and boxers. He is in a flash, in front of me. Our lips crash together. His tongue licks my bottom lip, begging for entry. I deny him, and pull away. He mumbles for me to get some rest and I fall into a dark and dreamless sleep.

A/N: Hey! Guess who didn't get destroyed by a storm?:) this girl! Thanks for all of the nice comments hoping that I was alright. So anyway I was thinking of getting a YouTube account and was wondering if I did imagines and read them on there, would you guys watch? I don't know. Anyway you know what to do.

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN