Chapter 5

Chapter 5
Niall's POV

It's my turn with Allison. I'm super excited to drink her. Harry said that Allison was amazingly good. Gotta go find Allison. Our date will go perfectly also.

"Ready? I can make you feel absolutely no pain." I tried to persuade her. Alli didn't care about feeling pain or not, I guess that it didn't matter, pain became pleasure. "No, it's fine. Just go." She urged. I kissed the tender area where Harry had already bit. I ran my fangs up and down her neck. Finally I stopped and kissed the area where I would bite.

I bit down. Alli tensed, then she relaxed. I pulled away after a few minutes, not wanting to kill her. She turned around as the fangs marks disappeared. I showed Alli her arm as my name became visible on it.

Allison's stomach growled slightly (vampire hearing) and laughed. "What?" She asked. "Hungry?" I asked. "It's my turn to eat." She sasses. I threw her over my shoulder and carried her from my room to the kitchen. "Let me down!" She yelled. I think that she is starting to like us now. "You can't walk." I compelled setting her down in the kitchen. Her knees wobbled. I caught her right as she fell. "Haha just kidding." I laughed as she was released her. "Your evil!" She joked playfully. "What happened?" Liam said bursting into the room. Allison tried to cover her head to keep her out. "You can't do that, Niall!" Liam scolded.