//1pt2//: Graduation

SABRINA'S POV

"The guy had the audacity to insult me! A whole Sabrina!" I ranted to my classmates about Jerkilace.

"What am I hearing about Jerkilace? Juicy! Spill!" My best friend; Kubra said coming towards where we stood,before the entrance of the hall. She was adorned in a straight blue fitted cold shoulder dress. All the girls were in blue. Wondering why huh?

You see the so called Queen Bee of our set, Tessa, approached the principal and was like:

"Sir, you had asked a year 12 student should volunteer to be in charge of the graduation theme, I'm humbly volunteering. The theme should be blue and black. The girls on blue dresses and the boys on tuxedos with a blue tie or bow tie." The dumb principal genuinely agreed. And for your information, nobody likes her. Her minions are always backbiting her, she deserves it. She's way too mean to everyone in this blessed school.

"Kubra!" I and my female classmates squealed, rushing to engulf her in a hug.

"Can't breathe.." she choked, we immediately let go of off her.

"Sabrina spill the juice!"

"Okay you kno-" I started when Miss Vicky interrupted me.

"Form a queue graduates,you're about to be called into the hall." We obeyed her and did as she instructed. She said immediately we hear the music, we should walk in with a smile. She continued blabbering, I spotted the one thing I loved the most; Raspberries.

I'm in love with them.

"Raspberries!" I yelled. I ran towards the Raspberry vendor, I bought a whole pack, knowing I wasn't the only one eating. I quickly ambled back to my spot on the queue.

"You!" Miss Vicky pointed at me accusingly.

"Me!?" I also said in the same tone as she did,only that I was smirking,munching my raspberries and also getting on her nerves. Just how I like it.

"You're just bent on pissing..." I placed my index finger on her plump lips.

"Shhh! It's time for us to go in." I winked at her.

I could see fumes coming out of her ears, I know she still loves me.

~~~~

"He called me an uncivilized per-" I was cut off by Mrs Rachel. Dude people have got to stop doing that today.

"Can't you ever keep quiet?" She scolded. I rolled my eyes.

"This one her mouth is always running like tap." Mr Yinka scoffed. I pouted, "Mr Yinka, I can never keep shut, because it is said that people that barely talk for example, Mrs Rachel, their mouth will start reeking."

"Are you trying to say my mouth stinks?" She asked angrily. Oh calm down old woman.

"Me? No? Never! You said it yourself." I grinned. I earned a hard knock on the head by Mrs Rachel.

"Ouch!" I screeched.

I deserve that..

"Please allow me to call out the head girl and also the student body president to give her speech, Sabrina Mahir." The MC announced through the microphone.

That's not my name.

"Sabrina go! Are you deaf or what!?" Kubra whisper yelled. Only the people on our roll could hear her.

"That's not my name, you know that." I folded my arms around my chest, adjusting my sitting posture. She rolled her eyes and placed her hand on her forehead. "Why are you so damn stubborn?" I ignored her.