Epilogue

THIRD PERSON'S POVLOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA

THIRD PERSON'S POV
LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA.
23RD  APRIL, 2023.

"Please is everything set? I need every single detail about today to be perfect!" Mimi exasperated running a hand down her face for the umpteenth time. She's never been this intense and keen on making sure an event goes perfectly like she did today. Everything had to be perfect, absolutely perfect. Nothing less than that.

She was clad in an Amaranth Silk A-line evening gown empire dress which was designed by Sabrina. It had an asymmetrical long sleeve, V-neck charmeuse with ruffles. Mimi wore pointy silver heels with a silver turban wrapped around her head. She looked flawless and resembled the wife of a Prince.

Oh wait, she is.

"Jannah I need you to check if the caterers, waiters, and banquet servers are all set! The program is starting in an hour." Mimi exclaimed clicking her heels as she approached Jannah who was munching raspberries unbothered about everything happening around her.

She was dressed in an elegant black silk maxi dress which had a long sleeve and plain neckline. It was complimented by a black belt at the waistline. Her shoes were a pair of CHIKO Xandra Pointy Toe Kitten Heels Ankle Boots. "Take a chill pill girl, it's all gonna go down smoothly." She waved her off with her manicured nails which were now painted black. The girl had an obsession with dark shades.