//24//:Events

SABRINA'S POV
20TH MARCH, 2018
ABUJA, NIGERIA.
7:30PM

Sabrina laid flat on the ash sofa of her mini parlor. Mr Mahir was dead serious when he said he'll get double security. Two gigantic men stood outside the door of the mini parlor and room. She had just entirely given up. She switched off her phone because she was getting tons of calls from her friends which would just worsen her current state.

The one day she had left to spend time with all her friends of both genders was taken away from me. The more she's trapped in this house, the more she despises it.

Jump over the window. I managed to distract the guards out here. We have less than ten minutes!
~Arif

She needn't be told twice before doing as he instructed. It was her only way to escape, she had to. She resisted the urge to ask him about how he knew she could jump out through the window. It was one of her stunts usually pulled back in their high school days when her parents grounded her.

She dropped to the floor as quiet as she could. Before she was spot by anyone, she sprinted out as fast as possible. Sabrina had ran to the next street where Ya Arif had told her to meet him. She opened the door to his Black Lexus, hopping in. That was when she realized how bizarre she looked.

She was on a Sofia the first pajama pant and Ya Arif's stolen baggy shirt, with a black veil carelessly wrapped around her head. She had no shoes. Geez, was she that desperate to escape that she hadn't noticed her empty feet.

"Thank you Brother."

"Anything for my Princess. There's a white shopping bag in the trunk, change into the clothes before we arrive at hour destination. We don't want your friends running away from the party do we?" He joked chortling softly.

"Ya Arif!"

"Okay, okay. I'm sorry. Now hop in and get ready."

She dived into the boot as she opened the bag to bring out the clothes. She was about to remove the shirt when she realized that she had no bra on. Ya illahi! There's no way she's going out without a bra on! That's it, everything is ruined. Just when she thought things were going smoothly, her dumb headed self forgot to—

Hold up! There's a bra inside the shopping bag. She felt her face flush immediately. How did he know?

"Yaa...like....how did you...Umm.." She stammered, she couldn't find a proper way to question him. It was embarrassing, even though he's her brother.

He let out a chuckle as he drove pass Central Mosque, "I know you too well."

"Well, thanks."

She was now clad in a white turtleneck top, white designer high waisted joggers and a black leather jacket was over the top. She wore her black veil properly before putting a white beanie over it. Her feet were clad in a white Nike sneakers. She hung the black purse by her left shoulder.

 She hung the black purse by her left shoulder