//56//: Princess

BREAKING NEWS-
SABRINA ADILA KHALEED FAMOUSLY KNOWN AS SAK, CEO OF DILA KS AND SAPPHIRE IRIS, DAUGHTER OF ONE OF AFRICA'S RICHEST MAN; KHALEED MAHIR, WIFE OF BILLIONAIRE FAROOQ KHALEED, GOES MISSING. ANYONE THAT FINDS HER OR HAS A CLUE OF WHERE SHE IS WILL BE HANDSOMELY REWARDED WITH THE SUM OF TEN MILLION DOLLARS.

The whole world was going crazy to find Sabrina. Her family members were worried sick that Mrs Mahir was admitted to the hospital for a whole week. Captain Baby and Arif being FBI agents tried their best to find her or even a mere trace of her with all their contacts but it was in vain.

Farooq on the other hand, searched almost everywhere in the city of Abuja but not even her raspberry scent was smelt. Kubra and Mimi called all their friends and her own friends from different countries but they still couldn't locate her. Celebrities, employees, business associates, everyone was worried sick about her because she seemed to have disappeared from the face of the earth.

Aliza, Aliya, Captain Baby, Arif, Ashraf, Betty and Farooq all spread theirselves in different states in the United States of America. Corner after corner, city after city, stores after stores, literally everywhere but she wasn't found.

Was she dead or alive? Nobody could tell.

The guilt they all had in them was eating them up because they all felt like she left because of how they treated her. Especially Farooq.

It's been four months now but she still wasn't found. No second passes by without him feeling guilty and disgusted in himself for the words he spat at her that faithful day. If he could do it all over, he'd take back every harsh words he had ever uttered to her. He was being completely irrational and selfish, he shouldn't have treated her that way knowing she was still healing.

All that he said was the truth, but sugar coating it would've been the best thing to do at that time. Sabrina is crazy. They all know that, especially him. But he would never have been able to imagine that she would go to the extent of disappearing completely. She really is unpredictable.

Farooq blames himself for everything and he'll never be able to forgive himself. What if she's in danger? What if something happens to her? What if she's not even alive anymore? All sorts of thoughts were running through his mind. He's losing it bit by bits.

"It's been four months, Neelam. Four freaking months and I still can't find Adila!" Farooq groaned running a hand through his hair that resembled that of a cave man. He hasn't been shaving so he looked really scary. His blue greyish eyes and hair and face made him resemble a demon.

"At this point, I'm not even sure again. Where could she have ran to?"

"Only Allah knows. But what you did to her was unfair. She didn't deserve any of it." Malika wiped away the tears that managed to escape. The previous year, she became close to her and knows so much about her. They formed a bond unknowingly but it's so obvious that Neelam, Malika and Sabrina have slowly become friends.

Something one could've never imagined, happened.

And now she's gone.

Just like Noor.

"I compared her to Noor. She didn't write it in the letter but I know it hurt her. I don't think there's anyone that has hurt her more than I have."

"Well now, you've cost us all a precious diamond. Whether you believe it or not, it's all your fault." Abdallah uttered, taking a sip out of his juice. He looked up to see six eyes glaring at him.

He shrugged. "What? I'm just saying the truth. You all know that."

"The least you could do was sugarcoat." Farooq darted his eyes at Abdallah.