//46//: J'taime Mie Amour

My late valentines package for my dear readers and friends 😭❤️I almost cried writing this chapter 🥹

Enjoy!!

SABRINA'S POV

"Stay." Farooq pulled me back on the sofa as he applied some ointments on my injured temple.

"But it hurts." I whined trying to push his hands away from my face with my hands but it only got slapped. Why the heck are his hands so soft but painful at the same time? "Next time you'll learn to control your anger." He showered me with his infamous glare once again.

I was doing some exercise at my recreational center with Coach when this weird girl approached us saying she wanted to have a boxing match with the strongest person we've got. Intendedly, coach pushed me forward and told the girl I'd fight with her, I honestly didn't want to. Not because I couldn't but because I wasn't just interested in any part of it. But what triggered me to fight the girl was when she underestimated my abilities just by giving me a once over.

Yeah, I know I'm not that tall neither do I have much flesh on me but I won't tolerate anyone that dares to underestimate me. So we had a boxing match which I won of course but the girl left a bruise on my temple. I didn't complain because I left more than five on her. Serves her right.

"Trust me, I won't." I scoffed waving my hair back. I got my hair straightened at Mimi's salon which looks so perfect. I could tell Farooq admired it so much because he wouldn't pass without running a hand through it. Anytime he does that, those foolish butterflies attack me and I really don't know why my face turns red. It's so annoying.

"You are still the most stubborn person I've ever crossed path with." He ruffled my head like a pet owner patting his dog's hair then stood up to his feet about to leave for another meeting.

"I'm no dog!" I yelled sending daggers his way.

He yawned pretending to be bored by my words. Well I sure do hope he's pretending. "Quit barking." His lips curved into a mischievous smirk before he typed away on his phone.

"I hate you!"

"I hate you too, princess." He winked at me licking his lips before he shut the door behind me.

I blinked once.

Twice.

Thrice.

He called me princess? The words sounded as though he owned it and only I deserved that title.

"Princess." I murmured sauntering outside with a weird smile plastered on my face.

"Just a little bit closer." I instructed my horse as it moved back a bit. I could perfectly jump over easily without breaking a bone by collapsing on the ground. I discarded my shoes and was left with only my white fur socks. I carefully stood straight on the horse trying my best not to fall because I'll surely break a bone or two. I got a hold of the top of the fence about to jump over when a voice gridlocked my movement.

He first of all tossed a pen my way but I was quick to dodge. "What in the hell are you trying to do?" He thundered as it seemed as though he was this close to losing it. You can't blame him though, I'm always frustrating and exasperating him. I find joy in doing that on a daily basis.

"My basketball fell into the neighbor's house so I wanted to jump over and get it." I scratched my head feeling so dumb as the words escaped my mouth.

"So your best idea was to jump over their fence?" He raised an annoyed brow.

I nodded slowly. "I like jumping over fences, it's fun."

"Are you a criminal?"

"Some people think I am but I'm just utilizing my right as a citizen." I grinned widely but I dropped it immediately I saw the way his eyes were narrowed.