//26//:Supposed couples

SABRINA'S POV
ABUJA,NIGERIA.
7TH APRIL,2018.

Save the date, 7th April 2018. The day I left my father's house to live with my supposed husband. I was conveyed by all my siblings, Kubra, Saif, Mimi, Jannah, Adam and Mufid. I was surprised when Ya Ashraf offered to drive me to my house. Probably wanted to be the first to get rid of me I guess. I've finally left the Mahir's mansion. And now I'm married.

Everyone left about an hour ago, I didn't try to stop them even though I know I'll miss them a lot. I wanted to be alone for sometime. The house was gigantically huge. I'm not stunned though, I expected it. Seeing as my husband is a  self made billionaire, every little luxuriant item in this house was not at all flabbergasting.

I haven't even surveyed the house yet and I'm not planning on doing that anytime soon. My room though was large. By the looks of the interior designs and the decor, I'm almost a hundred percent sure that it was Mimi who suggested every detail. Just how I love it. My closet was the same size as my previous one, the clothes were already arranged inside.

I laid on the king sized bed, staring at the exquisite ceiling maybe to find something interesting about it. I had switched off my phone due to the tons of notifications I've been receiving. I'm certainly not in the right state of mind to answer any of them. I'm sad and tired at the same time.

Never in a million years have I ever seen myself getting married to someone I despised. How am I supposed to live with him for the rest of my life? I haven't set my eyes on him since yesterday. I'm not even sure if he's coming home today. Geez, that sounded so cheesy.

Sabrina is now someone's wife? Allahu A'alam.

"Change into something more comfortable then meet me in the prayer room." A deep throaty voice discarded me away from my thoughts. It was Jerkilace. I lifted my head up to look at him. He had already changed into a light blue jallabiya, looking hot as ever with his soft hair. The jallabiya gave his blue greyish eyes a good definition.

"Okay." I replied then he left. Sighing, I changed into a purple jallabiya that has a violet hood. Ya Aliza picked it out for me to wear. I wore my knee length lilac hijab and walked to the prayer room.

Masha Allah.

It was very beautiful. I always wished to have a prayer room in my house, I guess at least one of my wish came true. Jerkilace splayed the prayer mats. One for him and one for me.

He led the Isha prayer. Masha Allah, his qira'a is melodious. I almost started sleeping during the prayer but I quickly snapped out of it. After the Salam, we sat down in silence as we mentally read the remembrance azkar for after Salah.

He turned and sat closer to me, then he placed a palm on my forehead then recited the dua that married couples do after their Nikkah. He was about to turn back to his normal position when I stretched my hand on his forehead whispering the same dua.

I'm never getting used to this touching stuff.

He brought out a Quran from the drawer beside him and started reciting Surah Noor. I brought my knees up to my chest,leaning my head on my knees, I listened to his beautiful recitation. Who knew the jerk had a sweet voice?

When he reached my favorite page in the Surah, I started reciting it with him. We read it in unison. And surprisingly, we both had the qira'a of Mahir Al-Muaiqly. He stopped when we finished the Surah but I went straight to Surah Furqan. He kept quiet as I read it slowly.

"You've memorized the Quran?" He asked out of the blue. I stopped reading when I reached the end of the fourth page.

"Yes."