//22/:Fashion Exhibition and Fashion Show

THIRD PERSON'S POV
ABUJA,NIGERIA.
10TH MARCH,2018.

"Ready." Stephanie—the makeup artist confirmed the well built bodyguards that stood protectively outside the black Mercedes G63 armored limousine. The doors were swiftly opened, as Sabrina's team sauntered out carefully before her. With the help of Flora and Mehr; her employees that escorted her, she majestically moseyed out of the vehicle.

She was embellished in a golden high neck sequined mermaid gown which hugged her curves as it should, making her body more astonishing. A gold colored satin fabric was draped around her right shoulder, a butterfly shaped belt was attached by the waist, clutching part of the satin material allowing the remains of it to elegantly sweep the floor. The fitted yet comfortable sleeves reached her wrists.

Her lips were tainted with her signature gloss, her eyes were outlined with black liner which brought out her hazel siren eyes

Her lips were tainted with her signature gloss, her eyes were outlined with black liner which brought out her hazel siren eyes. A gold scarf was wrapped around her head. Her feet were clad in a black three inch stiletto heel, yes, she wore heels. You had better believe it.

As she strutted into the hall, the media and other photographers began to do what they did best. She ignored them all but curved her lips into a mischievous smile which could cure a hospital filled with sick patients.

Fans, special guests, staffs of DILA KS, friends and family were all sat on their respective seats. If it was on a normal day, she'd run to where her friends were but no, she has to make the best out of today. She must.

Though she was thirty minutes late for the exhibition, she majestically cat-walked to the podium, all eyes glued on her as she spared non a glance.

She was as confident as ever. Her aura gave away her fierce and intimidating personality.

"Good day all. I am Sabrina Adila Khaleed, the CEO of DILA KS. It gives me great pleasure to welcome you all at this Fashion Exhibition. A very warm welcome to everyone.

I believe fashion is a form of universal language which allows constructing and deconstructing our identities, to play whatever role we want by shaping our look to show certain attitudes or values. It's always been amazing how a piece of clothing can change how I feel, how I hold myself and even how I act.

As this is the first time we're having an exhibition here in Nigeria, I really do hope we reach your expectations. Do have a wonderful evening, thank you." Her eyes glistened with pride and ecstasy as she marched back to her seat not before earning a loud applaud from the audience. She took her seat which was next to Mimi. Each of her friends and family arrived at different times, it was as elegant as a gala.

"You killed it." Mimi whispered into her ear. She replied with a simple smile. "But care to explain how you were able to wear a three inch stilettos? It's all over Instagram! This is the first time you're being seen in public with heels." Mimi whisper yelled as she scrolled through her Instagram.