//57//: Pure love

SABRINA'S POV
20TH SEPTEMBER, 2019
LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA.

5 months later....

"Coach I want raspberries!" I squealed rushing over to her in the kitchen, snatching the container filled with raspberries in it. I ate all that was inside and even licked the container.

My gaze went back to Coach whose arms were crossed with darted eyes. I scratched the back of my head giving her an awkward smile. "I'm sorry." I pouted, comforting myself on the kitchen stool carefully. The baby bump was really huge and honestly, I'm going crazy as each day passes by.

Is this what all pregnant women go through before giving birth? Oh lord save me.

"I don't care about you. It's the little princess inside you that I care about, so don't go doing your crazy stunts that might affect her." Coach hissed, placing a kiss on my bump.

I shrugged. "We literally just got back from the hospital. The doctor said we're as healthy as ever. Plus, my skin is even glowing." I flaunted my glossy skin.

Most pregnant women undergo really wide changes in their body but as for me, it's quite the opposite. My bust increased in size, my stomach and slightly my thighs. But apart from that, nothing has changed, my skin was very clear and acne free. I've never had acne and hopefully, I never will.

"I'll smack y—"

Just then, her phone began to ring. She hissed loudly because she hates being interrupted when she's talking and I thank whoever is calling her because I'd have been given an earful.

"Yes, Coach Camila on the line."

"No no, we haven't heard any news from her. But we won't stop till we find that crazy girl. Yes. You're welcome. Alright then. Bye." She sighed dropping the phone beside her. She's been lying for my sake for nine months long now.

"Who was it?" I inquired.

"Farooq."

The smile I was wearing went off at the mention of his name.

"Look Khaleed, all you have to do is just work things out with—"

Before she completed her statement which I wasn't in the right straight of mind to hear, I stood up carefully and hurried up to the balcony where I could be alone for sometime. Coach Camila's house is big but not as big as our house here in LA. But for two persons, it was big enough. It had four bedrooms, a parlor, a kitchen, dining room, and a really beautiful balcony where I spend most of my time in.

The past nine months have been tough for me but I'm surviving. I don't even have a phone anymore because all I see when I turn it on is millions of messages, calls, and news about me all over social medias. It's sickening and it makes me feel guilty for leaving.

Which is the last thing I'm supposed to be feeling. I left because I needed space from everything and I'm not planning on going back. I want to learn about self love. I want to learn how to love myself before anyone else, though I'm still unsure of it. I miss my family and friends, I miss them more than I could've ever imagined.

I feel like such a selfish person. Oh how could my dear Kubra be feeling? Has she forgotten me or she's learnt to move on without me? Only Allah knows.

Farooq on the other hand always calls coach once a month to see if there's any news about me but she always tells him otherwise. Can't he just accept the fact that we are better off away from each other! I want to start afresh with my baby and I plan on giving both her and I all the love in the world.