//6//: New York City

SABRINA'S POV
NEW YORK CITY.
13TH JANUARY, 2018.

We arrived at New York City by 2:23pm. The paparazzis stalked us down with endless meaningless questions as they clicked their cameras flashing illuminating lights.

Successfully,we pulled over at a Belgian restaurant. Venturing down from the car with our bodyguards trailing behind, pounds of paparazzis approached us. I just hate them. I can't stand them. I quickened my pace in order to catch up with Kubra and Mimi.

"SAK, can you tell us what you're wearing?" A paparazzi popped up in my front but I ignored him and tried pushing my way into the restaurant but I was pushed back instead.  He just got a ticket to hell.

"Answer us SAK!" He urgently insisted. I was so frustrated I didn't know when my fists landed on his chest. I can get in trouble for that, I'm so scared.

Naaa. You guys know me by now. I don't give a flying spoon.

"You can get—" I cut off the female paparazzi stunned.

"The thing is I actually don't care. Oh and,who's next?" I grinned clenching my fists as they all stepped backwards. Sighing in relief, I headed inside.

"You just love trouble don't you?" Kubra raised a brow as she took a sip out of her lemonade. No fair, they ordered already.

"You have no idea."

________________________________
SABRINA'S POV
NEXT DAY

Today I was having an interview with Seventeen, which was going to be hosted by Keke Palmer. She's my favorite TV host.

I adorned a DILA KS white straight pants, a white Salvatore Ferragamo sweater which was tucked into the pants not so neatly, a beigeLouis Vuitton Swing coat, a white turban underneath my beige chiffon veil. I sheathed my feet with White sketchers then I decided on a black Gucci purse.

"Next question, Secret talent?" Keke hopped on the next question.

"Wouldn't be a secret if I tell you." I flipped my veil dramatically.

"It sure wouldn't." She laughed slightly.

"How does it feel to become one of the best designers ever and all it took you was four years? Kindly describe the feeling."

"It's honestly enticing, awesome and surreal. Five years ago, If someone was to tell me that I would become who I am today, I surely would've smacked that person on the face. It feels like a dream, a dream I'm not willing to wake up from. It is so fun, and of course it's not cause of the money but the people and things I meet along the way. The more you move forward in life, the more you discover that you're yet to learn a lot of things. And with all the amazing persons in my life, they make it extraordinary!"

"You do have a good point SAK. What's your best food?"

"Is Raspberry food?"

"Anything edible is good." She replied with a beam, adjusting her knee length silk gown.

"Well my favorite food is Raspberry and Ginger ale. I'm a goner for them. But I also love my Nigerian dishes, brabisko, tuwo and miyan kuka, Jollof rice and wait until you taste Amala and Ewedu soup!" I hyped up a bit. I get hyper anytime I talk about Nigeria, I miss that place. The audience were laughing really hard.

"I most definitely will try them out when I crash in Nigeria."

"What's your best color?" I was about to answer when she interrupted me.

"We already know it's blue so let's skip that question." She laughed lightly. She's right though, most of the things I own are blue in color. The interior and exterior designs for DILA KS and Sapphire Iris are all blue. My outfits too are most likely always blue. I don't blame my fans for stalking me down.