//4//:Shopping Spree

SABRINA'S POV
LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA.
JUlY, 2013.

We were at a Victoria Secret store. Loren bought fifteen new shorts, twelve mini dresses and some crop tops. Kubra purchased tons of maroon colored outfits, her addiction is worst that mine when it comes to favorite colors.

I purchased fifteen jeans, few coats and jackets, and some new materials to design clothes with. I'd have to check on other stores for more fashion supplies, which will take time. So maybe I'll check them out when I've finally settled down in college. I mean half of my closet is my work, why be a designer if you don't patronise your work?

"$5800, ma'am." The cashier called out the bill. I regret agreeing to pay for the bills. Kubra is so manipulative, she literally forced me to pay even before we left home. In her words, I owe her a treat. Releasing an exhausting sigh, I handed my card to her, unwillingly, if I may add.

"You're the best, Sabrina." The girls giggled, pulling me outside the store to another store. I felt like crying because they kept on purchasing unimportant things, like a lawn mower, we have two gardeners for crying out loud. My account will be penniless before the end of the day.

"Let's check out the Jewellery shop." Kubra suggested to Loren. She nodded in agreement. I rolled my eyes and tiredly sat down on the empty bench that was sited next to Pandora.

"You coming?"

"I'll pass." I sighed, slumping backwards. They rushed to the nearest jewellery store not before dumping all the shopping bags on me plus mine making triple the trouble. I rested for about ten minutes before I decided to get Starbucks. I handed the tons of shopping bags to our two bodyguards before I sauntered towards Starbucks. I got a hot cappuccino coffee which was perfect to suit the stress that was washing over me. I took a selfie pouting and posted it on Instagram.

Taking a sip out of my coffee, I caught a glimpse of something, or rather someone. My eyes can't be deceiving me. Is that...? No it can't be! But it is...

SIMONE ROCHA

Simone rocha, my fashion role model, is an Irish Fashion designer. She emerged from the prestigious Central Saint Martins M.A. program having been mentored by the late, highly influential Louis. She's also the daughter of late designer, John Rocha. She's my all time favorite designer, I can't believe my eyes right now.

I scurried to where she stood, anxiously checking her phone from time to time. She was dressed in a plain white tee and blue pencil jeans with a black pointed toe stiletto. A scarf was carelessly wrapped on her neck with some black shades. She looked so good even without putting much effort on it—-that's one thing I love about her style. Effortless but Classy.

"Simone Rocha." I whisper yelled, because I am sure she doesn't want to blow her cover. I'd be an awful fan to drag attention towards her. She averted her gaze towards me with a sarcastic smile, "I try going to the mall thinking I won't get recognised but what were you thinking Simone?" She facepalmed herself.

"Hey, please don't draw attention, I'm begging." She pleaded fixing her cat eyed shades.

"Why would I? I'm your number one fan. I still can't believe it's you." I muttered, trying my best not to act foolish.

"Thank you. How are you by the way?" Did Simone Rocha just asked about my well being? Oh my Allah.

"I'm awesome." I giggled, foolishly. I brought out my phone for a selfie.

"Can I?" I politely asked.

"Of course but may I at least know my number one fan's name?" She grinned showcasing her pearl white teeth. Someone please kill me.