//43//: Goodbye Sanity

THIRD PERSON'S POV
ABUJA, NIGERIA.
A MONTH LATER..

"One hundred and ninety eight, one hundred and ninety nine, two hundred! Good going, Khaleed!" Sabrina laid flat on her back as Coach Camila tossed a bottle of Nestle water to her. She gulped it all down her parched throat.

She grabbed a towel and wiped the sweat that was all over her face. She'll definitely have to take a shower before leaving.

"You really are brutal, Coach." Sabrina muttered but it went heard by Coach who sent her death glare.

It's been a month since Aliza's demise. Everyone seemed to be moving on slowly with their personal lives. Sabrina on the other hand, dedicated her nights to prayer and nothing but it. No night passed by without her praying tahajjud. Her new recreational center was opened three weeks ago.

She named it THE DRAGON'S DEN. Not because of anything, but the fact that it was the name that fits the place the most. Within the three weeks interval, they've gotten tons of people registering and signing in. Sabrina had also gotten a good number of trusted staffs. Immediately Coach Camila heard the news that it was opened, she was sure to be the first person to step foot after Sabrina.

She took a break from UCLA saying she's tired of it and needs break from the college and possibly the states, she volunteered to be the recreation aide of the center till she decides on when to return back to LA. She was basically the one managing the whole place and she did it with so much expertise.

"Next time try and not lose." Coach relaxed back on the chair with crossed legs.

Sabrina stood up stretching a bit then tied her hair into a messy pony tail. It seemed to have increased in length which was slightly disturbing. "I only lost once while you lost thrice." They had a boxing match which was what they usually did in the morning of weekends. The loser would have to do two hundred press ups without stopping.

"You still loss, didn't you?"

Biting back her lips to retain her from cursing the egoistic lady, she threw her head backwards. "Yes, Coach."

"Good. Now go freshen up before you miss out on your bonding with your friends." She shooed her off to the private bathroom. The place was extremely large, so she created a private changing and bathing room.

After Farooq, Coach Camila had been her support for the past month. Though the lady was stubborn, wild, egoistic and bossy, Sabrina loved every part of her. She was almost her best friend because she shares everything that happens in her life with her.

____________________________________

Sabrina was donned in a peach high neck floral gown with peasant sleeves. She paired the dress up with white pumps and a white Louis Vuitton purse. A white jersey scarf was wrapped around her head as she ambled into Nosh temple. The restaurant was reserved to them alone as how they usually do whenever they were there.

"Assalamu Alaikum; Peace be unto you." She uttered with a wide grin as she took a seat next to Mimi.

"Wa'aliki Salam; Peace be unto you too." They all chorused back.

"You look like a vampire." Mufid smirked.

Knowing it was his way of complementing her, her lips quirked up into a smile. "Why thank you, dearest cousin."

"Good thing you managed to make an appearance today." Kubra said with sarcasm all over, typing away on her phone.

Sabrina rolled her eyes then dropped her purse on the table. "I missed one outing and you won't leave me in peace." They had organised a picnic last week just the seven of them to hang out together but unfortunately Sabrina couldn't make it because of her one day trip to Germany. She had an urgent meeting which couldn't wait, so she dropped everything and booked a first class ticket to Germany.