//21//:Lifesavers

SABRINA'S POV
ABUJA,NIGERIA.
7TH,MARCH,2018.

Exiting the bathroom, I unwrapped the injury on my lap to apply some ointment on it. I wrapped it back with a new bandage. I swallowed a pain reliever to subsidise the pain, not that I wasn't used to it. I sauntered into my extra large walk-in closet to pick out an outfit, not that I'm planning on going out of my room or anything. I threw on a ribbed crosses patched baby cropped tank top and high waisted baggy Cargo pants, I was ditching bra today. It's not like I'm going anywhere. I wore my black socks and beanie, letting my black straightened silky hair to lay below my back. I grabbed an off white Adidas hoodie just in case. I jumped back on the bed, munching on my raspberries, staring at the wall.

I have been locked inside my room for three days straight

I have been locked inside my room for three days straight. I only open the door when it's time to get my food from Yusrah, which was breakfast, lunch and dinner. I don't have the ability to go out and face my fears and challenges. I have so many things on my plate yet I decide to shy away from them. I'm such a coward. My company has suffered a huge lost, but here I am, inside my duvet, hiding like the fool I am.

My phone has been switched off since the day I cut myself last. I have no idea how or when to accept reality. My career is going down, I'm probably going to lose all my friends and workers too, my fans won't hesitate to ditch me, I'm getting married in less than four weeks time to a man I despise with all my heart.

My heart feels so heavy.

I heard a light knock on my door. It was 9:00am in the morning, it's probably Yusrah that came to bring my breakfast. I had strictly asked her to get it after I was done taking a cold shower. I bounced up to my feet as I manifested to the door, unlocking it.

"Yusrah, I can't see my breakfast. Is anything wrong?"I questioned, scanning her empty hands which held no source of anything edible. I arched my eyebrows.

"Your friends are here to see you. Kubra pleaded that you should come down and have breakfast with them." She stated, fidgeting with her hands. I rolled my eyes, leaning my back on the door.

"Tell them to go back to their father's house. I don't want to see or speak to anyone!" I snapped about to shut the door at her face when she held my hands back. I glanced down at her hand, then back to her face. She looked worried and agitated, I didn't like the site of that one bit. So I stayed back.

"Please don't be stubborn, hear them out. I don't like seeing you like this. Just give it a try, okay?" She pleaded with teary eyes. I sighed, giving her a bone crushing hug.

She's the closest thing I have to a friend in this house, she makes this house a little less than a house and more like a home to me. Seeing her upset isn't a gratifying site, not one bit "Fine. I'll hear them out, but only because you asked me to." I muttered, pulling back. She nodded with a curvy smile.