//7//: Invited and Univited guests

SABRINA'S POV
NEW YORK CITY, USA.
15TH JANUARY, 2018.

"Pass the kheer." We were at our penthouse here in New York. I, Kubra and Mimi bought it three years ago. It's a really big penthouse. It has four bedrooms, a kitchen, theatre room, two living rooms, about six bathrooms and a dining room.

Harisa and Arianna are staying with us for three days before they return back to Nigeria. They would have stayed in their parent's gigantic house here in New York since they stayed here almost all their lives, but they all forgot the keys to the house. Their bad. And they refused to stay at their Aunt's house because of how bossy and wild she is. Their brother on the other hand would never allow them to stay in his penthouse. So we invited them over before they return in three days. How I wish I could just sneak into their suitcase without anyone knowing.

I knew I couldn't go back there until the 1st of February, which was in two weeks time. And my schedule is really tight.

Hold up. I don't even know the specific dates for all the places I have to be. Why is the business/celebrity environment always stressful?

"Mimiii!" I yelled loudly.

"Don't spoil my eardrums." Harisa closed her ears, dramatically if I may add.

"Please, it's not like you have good working ones." I rolled my eyes. She shot me a glare which I was very familiar with so I didn't budge. Instead I took a spoonful of kheer. Kheer is an Indian meal.

"Morning to you too." Mimi's voice dripped with sarcasm as she lazily walked into the dining room with her hair resembling that of mine when I wake up from sleep. Like a bird's nest.

Mimi has this very bizarre way of eating breakfast. She takes fruits immediately after fajr then goes back to sleep. After that, she doesn't eat anything till 11:00am. Well it's helping a lot, seeing as she has loss a lot of weight judging from the first time we met.

She was very chubby.

"Can you list out my schedule for the month?"

"Sure." Unlocking her phone, she started.

"17th-Launching of 'The together for good'.

18th-One day trip to Buckingham palace.

19th-Sky diving.

21st-25th-New York Fashion week.

23rd-Meet and Greet.

26th-Meeting with Greg Hamilton and Flora Rodriguez for property proposal, and a special invite to The tonight show.

That's all!" My eyes almost popped out of it socket. No my schedule is keen on killing me, isn't it? How am I supposed to attend all these?

"My schedule is really tight."

"It sure is. I'll suggest canceling or postponing some." Mimi dipped an apple into her mouth, heading to the refrigerator to search for God knows what.

"Postpone the meeting with Greg Hamilton and Flora Rodriguez, cancel the one day trip to Buckingham palace then reschedule the fans meet and greet to the evening of the last day of the fashion week." I flickered my eyes, inhaling in some air. She typed a few words on her pad then placed it back on the counter.

"Done."

Mimi is the best for real.

"I made milk cake for you just for you to kindly escort me to the palace for a day. A simple day. And now you cancel because of your godforsaken schedule." Kubra ranted, by the looks of it she's already annoyed.